Dark X Reader X Anti

*Not my Cover Art*

Requested By:  King_Felix_1976

(Y/N) POV

   Today is going to be great!  I have been dating Dark and Anti for a year and today is our anniversary!  We are all super excited, especially Anti and I.  We have a plan to surprise Dark with something nice because he has been overworked a lot lately and has been pretty stressed because the other Iplier egos won't do their own paperwork, leaving it to him.

  It's around 3PM right now and Dark usually doesn't get home until 5 at the earliest.

  "Okay babe, we have around 2 hours to set up for Dark, what do you wanna do first?"  Anti asked hugging me from behind.

  "I was thinking we could start by getting him gifts like a new suit, some flowers, and some chocolates."  I said kissing him on the cheek.

  "Sounds good, I'll grab the car keys."

  "Sweet!"

  We went to get the suit first from Dark's favorite store in the mall downtown.  Anti and I finally agreed on one we thought he would like, a black suit with red and blue rose designs scattered across it, but not too much so he would still enjoy it.  It also came with a sleek grey button up shirt and a plain black tie.

  I charged it to my card and we moved onto the floral store a few shops over.  Anti was holding the bag with the suit in it and was beginning to get giddy.  I kissed him on the cheek as we walked which caused him to giggle as a light blush dusted onto his cheeks.  When we walked into the store we browsed around for a bit before we found the perfect flowers, a  bouquet with four types of roses.  One was black and white, another black and green, a third black with red tips, and a fourth a bright blue color.  We bought the flowers and the cashier wrapped them nicely so we can carry them.

  We then went over to the candy shop which had almost any type of sweets you could imagine.  Dark was an elegant man though, his favorite type of candy is Dark chocolate.  He likes how it is sweet, but not overbearing with a bit of bitterness to it.  We got a large box of dark chocolate and Anti begged me to buy him a pack of gummy worms with his puppy eyes and I couldn't say no to his face.

  "Anything else you want to get for him?"  Anti asked as we walked out of the store.

  "Well...  I was also thinking we could go get you a new knife to add to your collection because I wanted to get you something too."  I replied with a smile.

  "Are you serious?  (Y/N), thank you! Yay! Let's go!"  Anti yelled excitedly.

  "We have to put all of this in the car first so it doesn't get messed up."

  "I've got it!"

  Anti then ran over and grabbed the candy and roses from me.  He then teleported and when he came back he didn't have the items anymore.

  "Okay, let's go then."  I said grinning as Anti grabbed my hand and began dragging me to the knife shop.

  When we got inside he looked around in awe at all of the beautiful blades.

  "Anti, you can pick out any one knife, regardless of the cost, okay?"

  "Any knife? Yay! Thank you so much (Y/N)!"  He exclaimed while hugging me tightly.

  "No problem, babe."  I wheeze while he hugged me.

  He ran off deeper into the shop as I stayed towards the front and checked my phone.