Unus Annus X Reader

*Not my Cover Art*

Not Requested by Anyone

(A/N): So in honor of Unus Annus ending on Friday November 13th, I decided to write this oneshot where Unus, Annus, and the reader are all in a poly relationship. Just as a note, I do not ship Mark and Ethan together, this oneshot is only talking about their characters, Unus and Annus.  And just a reminder that I will not write ships involving real people because it makes me uncomfortable and I feel it is disrespectful towards that person and their partner if they have one.  I do currently have a request that will be coming out next but I thought everyone could use a little Unus Annus fluff (And maybe a little angst) in these troubling times! Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

(Y/N) POV

  I can't believe it.  Time's almost up already.  It feels like only yesterday Ethan had invited me over so I could see the new channel he and Mark were working on and somehow Unus and Annus had become egos on their own.  They were so curious at first, especially Unus, when I got there he greeted me with a smile, told me a strange fact about heart attacks, and started examining me because I didn't look like them.

  "Woah, I've never seen a person this stunning before! Annus look at them!"

  Annus sighed, "I'm right here dipshit, and you've never seen anyone before."

  "Well, I know they're the most attractive person ever!"  Unus stated boldly.

  "Uh, thanks, my name is (Y/N), what're your names?"

  "Well I'm Unus!"

  "And I'm Annus, a pleasure to make your acquaintance (Y/N)."

  "It's great to meet you guys too!"

  I love them both more than words can tell, and even though I knew how limited our time was from the start, I never thought how soon the day would come.  I tried begging Mark and Ethan for more time but they wouldn't give in.  I've cried so much about how I'm going to lose them but they were always there for me to remind me that they're not gone yet, what about when they are gone?  I'll be alone again, sure I'll have Mark and Ethan but they aren't Unus and Annus.

  "Mark, Ethan, please, just let them stay here with me! You can delete the channel but don't kill them, please!"

  "(Y/N), you know we can't do that." Mark said, warning me to be careful using his tone.

  "Exactly," Ethan chimed in "We made an agreement, just a one year thing then the channel will be gone, we didn't expect Unus and Annus to become egos but they're part of the channel so they have to go too."

  "But they don't, please don't take them from me! They're all I have!"  I was crying at this point.

  "What about us (Y/N), huh?!  We've known eachother for years!"  Ethan shouted.

  "Yeah, we have, but I've never asked a damn thing from you and the one time I ask you not to KILL my boyfriends you say that you have to!" I countered.