Chapter 1

Prismarine POV  (3rd person)

Running through the dark, even in an enclosed space, was very difficult, as Prismarine Jackson learned whilst racing through the halls, bouncing off the walls that were invisible in the inky black. She could hear him panting, chasing after her. Based on the volume of his breaths, she guessed he wasn't very far behind. Desperately wishing to escape, Prismarine thought of the place she had only ever seen from her window: the forest. It's thick vegetation provided the perfect place to hide. She activated a Quirk, feeling the familiar crushing pressure as her body was forced through the matter separating her from the outside. A rush of wind, and she was free. Free from the people who had tormented her for as long as she could remember.
Being outside in the brisk air and moonlight was refreshing. She almost forgot why she was running in the first place.  Now that she had been liberated from her prison, she could do anything she wanted, like walking at a leisurely pace if she so pleased.

The sun had been up for a few hours when she stumbled upon a road running perpendicular from the woods she had just exited. Choosing a direction, she began to walk along the pavement, looking for any form of structure. Suddenly a large glass building loomed out of nowhere, it's windows reflecting the sunlight that streamed down.

With nothing better to do than investigate said building, Prismarine strolled up to the large archway. Just as she went to cross the threshold, very loud alarms started blaring. Large iron bars slammed down over the entrance, followed by a steel wall that went all the way around the perimeter. A barely heard voice was telling people to evacuate as two adults, an old woman in a nurse's outfit and a middle-aged man dressed almost entirely in black, except for his grey scarf, and what looked like a giant white mouse in a suit and tie seemed to appear out of thin air, one on each side of her.

"It's a... child?" the woman said, her voice filled with confusion.
"Child or not, she doesn't have a pass. She needs to be taken in for questioning." The mouse said. "Aizawa?"
"Got it." the man responded with a bored voice, as if he couldn't be bothered to care about the situation at hand. He grabbed the ends of his scarf and pulled, the cloth seemingly floating above his head. Quicker than a bullet, the grey scarf had wrapped around Prismarine, effectively keeping her from doing anything. She began to panic, tears of frustration poured out of her eyes as she struggled to get out of the binding that had pinned her arms to her side.
Suddenly, there was a sharp prick in her arm, and she crumpled to the ground. The last thing she saw before passing out was the man's look of concern as he released her from the cloth.