~Chapter 2~

*Sam's p.o.v*

I got home, with bruises on my body. Luckily my face didn't have any bruises on it cause I was covering my face.

I went straight up to my bathroom, and when I got in, I saw a razor. 'Do it Sam... I know you want to... No one will care...'  I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed it. One cut, two cuts, three cuts, and four cuts.

I hopped into the shower so I could wash my arm down and just to cool off. I got back into my room, and put on a black sweatshirt, jeans, and a pair of vans. I sat on my bed, then saw I had a text from Corey.

Coreyy-  Hey Sam! You ok? Wanna come over and hang out?

Samuel-  Yeah, I'm fine. and I can't come over today, sorry

Coreyy-  ok, thats fine talk to you later then!

Samuel-  talk to you later! 

Before I turned off my phone, I saw that the time was 4:45. I was going to go to the waterpark, at about 6:30, so I turned on my laptop and started watching YouTube...

*Colby's p.o.v*

Tomorrow I'm going to start a new school. I am kinda scared, but not that much. At my old school, I was bullying a lot of people with my old friends, I didn't want to, but I wanted to act cool, and have lots of friends. But, I did realize, after a few months of hurting people, that I needed to change, so I decided to move schools, and try to start over.

One day, I was just driving around the town and saw this abandoned waterpark, so I decided to go and check it out. I went to the highest peak of it. The view was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I'm going to back tonight, I'm exited. I think I might go around 6:00, it takes me around 20-25 minutes to get there. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 4:45, so I decided to watch some YouTube, and have a shower before I left.

I chose to wear a black sweatshirt, black ripped jeans, a black beanie, and a pair of white Converse. It was then 5:45, so I just took something to eat, and when I was done, I got into my car and left.

*Sam's p.o.v*

I got kind of hungry, so I decided to go and heat up some food. When I was done eating, I saw that it was 6:20, so I decided to leave for the waterpark since I had nothing better to do. It takes no less then 5 minutes to get there from my house.

When I got to the waterpark, I noticed a car parked in the parking lot. I thought that someone else was here, so I ran to the highest part of the waterpark, and just sat there once I got up. Then I heard footsteps growing closer and closer...

Hi guys!! I know this chapter is kinda short, but that's just because I want to make the part where Sam and Colby meet each other in one chapter, so that will be in the next one. Anyways hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading!!

Byee<3

Word Count- 557