~Chapter 7~

*Sam's p.o.v*

I got up at almost 10:30am, so I jumped out of bed, had a quick shower and got dressed really quickly, since I was going to the waterpark today.

Once I checked my phone for the time, I saw that it was 11:00, so I got into my car, and drove to the park

*Colby's p.o.v*

I woke up, and checked my phone, it was 7:00, and to be honest, I did not want to go to school today, well, when do I ever want to go to school? Today, just seemed different. I feel like if I didn't go today, something was going to happen. I don't know if it's a good feeling, or a bad feeling, but I just feel something, and I don't know what it means...

I looked at my notifications, and saw that Brennen texted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BabyBrenn<3-  Hey😘

Colbaee<3-  Hey😘😘

BabyBrenn<3-  Want me to drive you to school today?

Colbaee<3-  I'm not going today. Sorry Brenn

BabyBrenn<3-  I wish I could stay home. My sister is here rn and she's forcing me😢😢

Colbaee<3-  Have fun!😘😘

BabyBrenn<3-  f*ck you

Colbaee<3-  I will😉

BabyBrenn<3-  Hey! Only I'm allowed to do that!

Colbaee<3-  So I can't do it to myself?☹️

BabyBrenn<3-  😂 I love you Colbs😘😘

Colbaee<3-  Love you too Brenn😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off my phone, and started getting ready for the day, I had a quick shower, got dressed, and ate some food, then I went on my phone

At around 10:45, I was tempted to go back to the waterpark, I was hesitant at first, but then I gave in. I got into my car, left my drive way, and headed to the park. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, and started to get a little worried.

I arrived shortly after 11:00, and began walking to my favourite spot there, with butterflies in my stomach.

'Why am I feeling this?'  I kept asking myself over and over again

There was 2 entrances to get to the highest peak of the waterpark, I went up the right side, and I swear I could hear footsteps coming from the other side.

Once I got up, I looked straight ahead, and saw Sam standing there, looking at me.

"Sam?!" I said, as he said, "Colby?!"

Hiii!! Hope you liked this chapter! I know it's really short, but I stop writing when I think the chapter should stop at one part.  Anyways, thanks for reading! Ilysm!!

Byee<3

Word Count- 445