~Chapter 10~

*Colby's p.o.v*

When the nurse led us into the room, we saw Sam laying on a bed, and still probably unconscious...

"He is still knocked out if you three were wondering... And some doctors and I found out those cuts were from" She checked her watch "almost four hours ago. We also found more cuts on his body"

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked with worry "We are trying our best. Mr. Golbach is most likely to wake up in 20 minutes or so. Maybe a little longer than that" was the last thing she said before leaving the room

"This is all my dumba*s fault!" I said, putting my head in my hands "It's not your fault..." Katrina tried reassuring me "You didn't know" Corey added "HE F*CKING CUT HIMSELF CAUSE OF ME!" Colby yelled "Calm down! Everything is gonna be fine" She said placing her hand on my shoulder

We sat in the room for a good half an hour, then we heard a very faint voice, saying, "K-Kat? Cor-Corey? C-C-Colby?" We looked at Sam, and saw that he was awake. My heart skipped a beat...

"Are you okay?" I asked with worry, and tears forming in my eyes "I-I-I'm f-f-fine..." Sam said while looking anywhere else, but me.

"H-h-how'd I-I g-g-get here?" He asked, looking at Corey and Katrina, "Well, Corey and I noticed that you weren't at school today, so I went to your house, and found you on the ground, all bloody and unconscious, so I called 911" Katrina told him "Oh... O-okay" was all he said "Sam?" Corey said "Y-yeah?"  "Kat and I are gonna go out of the room for a bit, so that you and Colby can talk in private" When Corey told Sam, I saw him give Corey a scared and worried look. Then they left the room. It was only Sam and I now.

*Sam's p.o.v*

When Corey said that him and Kat were gonna leave the room so that Colby and I could talk, my heart started racing, I was scared, my face went from neutral, to terrified and worried in a split second. Then they left the room.

"W-what d-do y-y-you w-want?" I said, not looking at Colby

"Sam, I'm SO sorry for what I said. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything! I promise!" He said, almost crying by the sound of his voice... "Sorry doesn't cut it" I turned and looked at him, he had tears coming down his face, and his eyes were red. "Sam... please... I AM sorry..." I scoffed at him. "I didn't know." He said, covering his face with his hands, "What did-didn't you k-know?" I asked, confused about what he said.

"I didn't know that you were getting abused by people! I didn't know that you getting hurt! And I was only making it f*cking worse!" Colby yelled while sobbing. "H-h-how d-d-do y-y-you k-k-know? D-d-did K-Kat o- or Co-Corey t-t-tell y-you?" Colby responded with, "I figured it out" I just looked at him, my heart beating faster and faster.

"If I knew about it sooner, I wouldn't have even laid a finger on you." He said, whipping his tears. "It-It's f-fine" was the last thing I said before the nurse came into the room, along with Kat and Corey.

"Mr. Golbach, you are okay to leave tomorrow afternoon, someone will have to pick you up. Do you have any family near by?" She asked, I shook my head no. "Could one of you pick him up perhaps?" The nurse looked at Colby, Kat and Corey. "I can" Colby said immediately, he looked at me, and gave me a small smile, I could feel myself starting to smile back, so I looked away. "Perfect!" The nurse said "You may come at around 1:00" Colby nodded. The nurse told the 3 of them that they had to leave so I could go back to sleep and get back to full health.

(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•) HEELLOO! Hope you guys liked this long chapter!! It's happy and sad at the same time, while I was writing it, I started crying ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ I hope you guys didn't cry, if you did, I'm sorry. Thanks for reading though!! Ilysm!!

Byee<3

Word Count- 754