~Chapter 21~

*Sam's p.o.v*

When I saw Colby punch Brennen, I had a flash back of when I was getting bullied by him and Jake, and the rest of their friends, so I ran out of the room, trying not to cry or draw attention to me. I didn't know where to go, so I ran back to my house, I don't know why, but I wanted to be alone for now.

"Colby will never love you"  those words kept ringing through my head, I had an urge to cut again. I heard my phone go off, and I shaked my head and the thoughts disappears. Until that is, when I saw my nofication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colbs♡-  Sam? Where are you? Are you ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started crying, I responded with,  ☠️   then went into my bathroom and grabbed my razor, I looked in the mirror for like 5 minutes, and then started, One cut, 2 cuts, 3 cuts, 4, cuts, on my 5th cut, I heard the door open and footsteps coming up the stairs. I cut more and more, deeper and deeper, and I then blacked out.

*Colby's p.o.v*

I looked everywhere in the school and I could not find Sam. I heard the bell rings, then saw Katrina and Corey coming out of the Cafeteria.  "Guys, I need help" I said to them, worried  "Yeah sure, where's Sam?"  Katrina said, I just looked at her and Corey, with fear in my eyes, and I think they took the hint.

"Did you try to text him?" Corey asked as we ran out of school and headed for my car  "No!"  "Text him dumba*s!" He then yelled at me  "Well the f*ck do you think I'm f*cking doing!?" I yelled back taking out my phone  "STOP F*CKING FIGHTING!" Kat yelled at both Corey and I. I texting Sam saying, ((Well thats a lot of f bombs😐))

Sam? Where are you? Are you ok?

And he responded with,

☠️

I looked at Katrina and Corey in fear, I showed them the text, then drove to Sam's house as fast as I could, all 3 of us knowing what he was going to do.

We got there within 5 minutes and just went straight in the house, we ran up the stairs and into the bathroom where Sam cuts himself. And surely, we see a bloody Sam laying on the ground. I was about to cry. We took Sam to the hospital, while Corey was driving, thoughts kept coming into my mind,  'Why would he do this again? Is it my fault? I hope he's not dead. Please God, don't let him be dead'  I then remembered something, while Brennen and I were fighting, he said to Sam that I don't love him, which is not true. I love Sam more than anything.  I got another thought,   'Sam, why are you believing Brennen? How many times have I told you that I loved you? How many times have I kissed you? And you are still believing that ugly a*s b*tch Brennen?'

Heyyy! This chapter is another very sad chapter. I know I said things would get better, but I did not specify when it was going to happen. I started crying a bit while writing this,  I don't know why I do this to myself, but I do. Anyways, hope you liked this very depressing chapter! Thanks for reading! Ilysm!

Byee<3

Word Count- 576