|5|

Chapter 5

Me and Stiles rushed into Scott's room, our expressions mutual

Me and Stiles rushed into Scott's room, our expressions mutual. "What's happening?" I asked as Scott pushed us into the room, closing the door shut behind him. "The sheriff is at the hospital. The roof." Scott replied.

"Yeah we know. He had to run out." Me and Stiles said at the same time. "Okay. Did you get a chance to talk to him?" Scott asked another question over the other. Only Stiles could answer these so I laid back onto Scott's pillow, crossing my legs.

"Yeah I told him everything."

"Everything?" I raised an eyebrow as he glared at me. "Like I said, I told my dad everything." Stiles repeated, gritting his teeth. "So he knows about Liam then?" I asked and Stiles shook his head no. "So you told him everything but you didn't tell him about Liam?"

"You barely told me about Liam." Stiles talked back abruptly as I sat up, thoughts racing through my head. "Wait, so, if Stilinski is at the hospital with Sean who's dead, what did you do with Liam?"

"He's in the bathroom." Scott replied naturally. "Doing what?" I scoffed. "Lying down." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door, opening it and running to the bathroom. Scott and Stiles followed behind me as I flung the bathroom door open. I heard the muffles and heavy panting coming from behind the shower curtains.

I grabbed the curtain and pulled it to the side, revealing a terrified Liam who was tied up with duct tape around his mouth. I sighed and bit my bottom lip. "So you bit him."

"Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And brought him here? Are you out of your freaking mind?" I hissed and slapped him on the back of the head. "I panicked!" Scott rubbed his head and looked down at Liam.

"Yup, great. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert is it?" Stiles tutted as a few muffled cries came from Liam who looked freaked out. To be honest, I didn't blame him. It was natural to be freaked out over a supernatural creature wanting to kill him but then getting stopped by another supernatural creature who had to bite him to stop him from falling off a rooftop which happened to turn him into a werewolf that got kidnapped by the supernatural creature that turned him in the first place.

"Stiles?" I breathed in, trying not to lose it. "Hm?" He hummed, smiling at me. "Can you just shut up?" I hissed and interlocked my hands together, blinking tightly and slowly. "Okay." He whispered and stepped back as I turned my attention back to Liam.