Intro

~Hello dear readers~

The story will probably be updated when I have time. In between working and school, chores and homework, its a little hard to find time. But do not fear! I will still update, but it wont be often.

This first chapter is an introduction to the Character and what they're like. Hope you like it!

There will be spoilers from season 2 and possibly the manga as I gather my information from other stories I have read as well as the internet.

The drawing of armour is mine.

==================

Name: Akiko

Title/rank: The Cat Sin of Curiosity / Holy knight

Race: Demon / Human

Age: 2500 (500 younger than the holy war)

Most demons don't live past a few hundred years old but the 10 commandments and Meliodas are different. Allowing them to be thousands of years old. Akiko is this old because she has mixed blood, allowing her to live longer.

(a/n i have no clue if this is correct but imma just stick with it)

Hight: 5'8

Family: Mother: demon / human Farther: High ranked demon

Likes: Sweets, high places and sleeping

Dislikes: Cold, water, cold water, Meliodas' cooking, loud noises and using energy when it's not needed

Personality: Likes bad jokes and puns and can laugh at anything (people's pain). When she is In crowds she is normally shy and reserved (mostly awkward), but with the enemy she doesn't like to hold back. Akiko is a very curious person and can get lost easily. She's also sarcastic as hell when she gets too tired to function properly.

She is friends with all of the Seven Deadly Sins, but prefers to hangout with Meliodas and Gowther because Meliodas is a demon and Gowther was made by one. She also hangs out with Ban because they like to mess with King together.

Powers: She is able to hide anywhere and no one would know she is there (sense her) because she can control shadows. She can rap them around her as a barrier. They will stop anything coming towards her that means her harm. Nothing but pure light can defeat them, Escanor's power and King's spell: Sunflower are some of the things that can defeat her shadows. Akiko grows in power when she is in darkness or there is any shade near her. (Her powers are like Gara's powers from Naruto, also like shikamaru's powers and sandy boi mixed together.)

Backstory: Her parents escaped the seal that trapped the demons in the coffin of eternal darkness. They were later hunted down by the giants 500 years later. Her farther died, allowing her mother to escape. Akiko's mother realised that she was pregnant after the attack and raised Akiko. Her mother died on her birthday (This will be elaborated on later). Akiko then learnt to live by her self and journeyed around the land. When she was 2450 years old she was recruited into the Seven Deadly Sins by the King, as a way to repent for her crime (this will also be expand later). She heard story's about the war from her mother and the role the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins played. Akiko knows a lot of things, but doesn't bring it up, because she doesn't see the relevance of races and power. She sees strength, and those who will give up anything for their dream, what they believe and for those they love.

==============~~~==============

*Spelling and Grammar Mistakes can be expected*