Chapter 7

I ran deeper in to the forest.

Past trees, bushes and grassy fields that reveal the light blue sky with fluffy clouds that reach up into the sky.

The're here! Somewhere next to the massive bolder of stone and earth that serves as the remains of Vaizel. They must have been here for the festival.

Oh for fucks sake. I'm an real idiot sometimes.

That blond midget was the captain, and that fox man...Ban. Must have gotten a haircut when he got out of prison. That means the small one was King, Pfft- Ban must have chosen his name for the festival. To be fair I should have recognised Chastiefol. Diane must have been nearby because I would have seen her because of her height, no offence of course.

Gowther and Merlin didn't look like they were there and I would have noticed Escanor because it was late in the morning so he would have been a buff boi. So that means four out of the eight sins are back.

Well five including me.

I notice now that I had spent most of the day running and I decide to camp out for the night. I'm sure I would see them around soon as this was the direction they were heading last. That pink pig was with them and mentioned something about a pub. Maybe that was their cover?

Wrapping shadows around my legs, I push myself off the ground up to the top of the cliff I stopped next too. With my cape tightened securely around me to keep me warm, I closed my eyes as the darkness took over.

-time skappay-

ROOOAAARRRRR!!!!!

I awoke with a start. Jumping up to my feet and looking around.

Dark clouds covered the sky but I could tell I had been asleep for sometime as it looked like day time. Bellow me was where the sound came from.

Some one wearing large purple armour was surrounded by what looked like Holy Knights. The Roars of Dawn. I had heard about them in one of the villages I went to. If they where attacking this guy, there was no escape for him.

Suddenly I felt a spike in magic power come from above as three people dropped down from the sky and in front of the armoured man. The Roars of Dawn all jumped back quickly to avoid them. They're idiots if they think they can take them on...Wait a minute...

SHIT! THEY'RE MY IDIOTS!

"Gowther! You okay?" Meliodas yelled, directing the question towards the armoured giant. It was Gowther?! That settles it, i'm going down to help.

I pulled my hood over my head and checked over my armour. Then I stood up strait and stepped of the edge of the cliff, free falling until I hit the ground (AN- Inserts pic of black widow landing with on leg out, one of the only cool ways to land) and then standing up as tall as I could in front of Gowther.

Using my shadows to distort my voice I spoke.

"If you want him, you gotta go through me."

"W-wait wha-" King stuttered out but Meliodas interrupts him "We'll talk about it later but for now we got to protect Gowther, who ever moves first loses."

Now normal people would be calm and collected in a situation like this, maybe even a bit nervous. I however was none of these, on the out side I was this cool bad ass chick that just dropped out the mofukin sky, Inside my head I was doing backflips while drugged up coffee. I now realise just how much I missed them. I feel like a switch has been turned on in my brain.

My thoughts where interrupted as a voice broke the silence that had pressed down on us.

"This is where you where."