Chapter 11

A/N- I'm too tired to do things rn

Things are getting out of hand way too quickly.

"Don't let Meliodas use Full Counter! Aim for a direct hit!" One of the holy knights yelled, charging at the Captain. He swung his axe in the air trying to hit Meliodas.

Ah yes, because that will defeat one of the strongest Holy Knights.

After exchanging blows for not even 4 seconds, the Holy Knight was punched back. However more kept coming. Ban and the Captain took them out.

One tried to sneak up on Ban but I wrapped a shadow around the Knight like a whip, launching him toward the on coming crowed.

"Jeez, these guys don't let up do they." Ban stated in a bored tone, and raised his fists again.

"Looks like we're going to have to wipe them all out after all."

"No there is a simpler way." Gowther replied to the captain. He lifted both his hands out in front of him, his palms facing the ground. Purple electricity formed going through his hands in two lines.

"Scared Treasure, Double Bow Harlit!"

"What?!"

"Seriously!"

"Where in the hell was he hiding a Scared Treasure!?"

Taking about sacred treasures, where in the world was mine. I don't remember having it after we all fled Liones. Maybe its still here somewhere? Anyway. Pulling his left arm back, the electricity formed into a bow.

"Now, Rewrite Light!"

I don't like the sound of that

Multiple beams of light launched out towards the Holy Knights, going through there chests and forming a web around them. The light faded.

The hell? It didn't do anything!

"Gowther? You know those arrows didn't do a thing, don't cha buddy?" Ban stated.

The Holy Knights suddenly dropped all their weapons.

"Meiliodas there you are!"

"Ban, I really missed you man!" The Holy Knights started to call out in joy ruining towards us, arms open for a hug.

"My darling Gowther!"

"MOMMY YOU'RE BACK!!!"

Wait...wat.

I turned around to be swamped by two men and a woman. "Mommy you're finally back! We missed you sooooo much!"

"Mommy! Mommy! Guess what?"

"No shut up I wanna tell her!" I sigh as Gowther explains what he had done.

"Once they notice the inconsistencies in there memory they will return to normal."

So in other word I got to go along with it.

--le skipee--

After prying my children off me, we managed to sneak from the crowd and into the Capitol. Sneaking behind a broken wall we stopped.

"Okay, we all managed to get into the capitol, but what are we supposed to do from here?" The Captain said, his back to the wall as he looked over.

"Hold the door! You don't have a plan?" I asked.

How the hell does he not have a plan.

"I didn't really have the time Ko."

Okay that is a good point, but still.

"Anyway, we cant just start recklessly battling in the city." Berry stated from next to the Meliodas. Ban looked down toward the stone pavement.

"Man I was really looking forward to knocking some head together."

Same

I look over the the top of the wall to see lots of Holy Knights walking around as orders where being shouted for us to be found. I push Meli's head down so he doesn't get caught and we decide to head to the castle in search of Elizabeth.

(Naruto) Running down another street we were heading towards the castle we heard an explosion ahead of us. "What was that?" Ban said as we stopped.

"Judging by the sound and vibration, its about half a mile away. Between the south and palace gates." Gowther estimated.

"Come to think of it weren't we just sensing someone with crazy magical powers?" Ban thought.

"Its faint but I'm fairly positive its Hendrickson." One of the grand masters huh? I think I remember something about one of them being involved in all this. And if he is fighting the people that we sensed, that means they could be an ally.

Meliodas then took off ruining and bolted over the wall saying that we had to fight them all. Damn, I could be sleeping right now.

"I guess we better follow him." I said as we started to follow him.

--aaaaaa--

Gowther split off from the group to go and assist Diane, who somehow ended up in the capital as well. Her Ground Gladiolus was proof. I also left to go see what was happening with Hendrickson. Something didn't feel right, so I decided to check it out. I had no clue where Ban ran off to.

I was moving through different buildings and across roof tops toward the location Gowther said they were at earlier. Eventually, by following the sound of explosions I reached a large wall where two figures stood.

I definitely didn't get lost, nope, not at all. Intuition of a satnav here.

Time to use my powers I guess. Merging with the shadows I made my way over, just close enough to hear them.

"Come on Lord Hendrickson! Why don't you and I settle our differences hear and now!" a boy yelled. He looked the same age as the princesses.

"You're a rather brave king Arthur Pendragon. I can say that much for you." Hendrickson replied.

Wait a minute... Arthur Pendragon?! The kid's a King!?

How the fuck did he do that!?

Arthur when to attack the Grandmaster and exchanged blows with him, but he was blown of the wall and into a cliff.nHe went to stand but Hendrickson was in front of him in a flash, kicking him in the jaw and sending him flying.

"Are you planning on holding back until you're dead?" Hendrickson asked and the Kid laid on the floor.

"You're going to have to try a little more to draw it out of me." Arthur put his hand on the back of his head.

Hendrickson then lifted his sword. "As you wish." Back flames then started to swirl around the sword.

How in the hell did this guy get an ability known only to the demon clan. Something is wrong with this dude.

"Now die." he growled. The Flames grew in size until they launched at Arthur. "Hellblaze Scream!" he said, swinging his sword down.

Alright time to step in. There is no way he can block that.

I moved in the shadows until I was between them, shielding Arthur from the attack. I then saw Meliodas In front of me as Hendrickson's attack was deflected back at him.

"Well it looks like you got a lot more powerful since the last time I saw you." Meli said in his usual cheerful voice.

"Yep! Looks like he got a lot more arrogant as well." I added to piss him off.

"I know those voices...could it be?" The dust started to clear.

"Yeah, it's us alright." Meli replied.

(ITS JOHN CEN- I'll stop)

"And we're not gunna leave without Elizabeth!" We both said.

I guess I got to fight him now.

____________

Aaaa that took a while.

Thanks for reading :>