Chapter 10

I'm Ignoring my school work :)

___________

Bird songs filled the warm air next morning.

The Boar Hat, I have now discovered, is attached to a giant pig who is Hawk's Mother. She carries the tavern from village to village. Which is what we're doing currently. I had also discovered that I had left my bag in Vaizel. What was left of Vaizel anyway.

My bread was in that bag T-T

I got Ban to make me bread this morning so it's not so bad. I also managed to nick a pair of shoes off the princess so I wasn't walking around bare foot.

White clouds floated by as we traveled. Blocking the sun from shining into my eyes. Diane was to big to fit in the tavern, so she walked along side Hawk's Mom. Gideon resting on her shoulder.

Meanwhile I was siting on the green porch, watching them talk. I feel kind of bad because she can't get a proper response. She must be lonely by herself since everyone is inside.

"Yo Diane."

"Hmm?" She hummed, to show she was listening.

"How are you? You've been walking non-stop since we all woke up this morning. Aren't you tired?" I asked

"Oh, I'm okay! I've been walking a lot but I'm used to it." She replied, still skipping.

Diane then turned her head and looked into the window on the first floor, rage covered her face as she slammed her head into the wall and yelled.

"CAPTAIN!!!"

I stood up and walked towards the door. Peering in I saw that the Captain had his head shoved under Elizabeth skirt while she rubbed his head.

That looks really wrong.

------Le' Skip------

Once Meliodas started to fix the window, I sat down on top of the bar next to him and he explained why he need to go to the Capitol.

Apparently, his sword was part of a seal called The Coffin of Eternal Darkness. The one that was created by all of the races to trap all the demons and end the holy war. And that the dragon hilt was stolen off him at Vaizel when those Holy Knights attacked.

If The Holy Knights took the fragment, that means...

They plan to resurrect The Demon Race.

What could they possibly achieve by bringing them back!?

I'm not going to lie, I'm scared of demons. I mean, I've never seen another demon other than Meliodas before. So my fear isn't really based off anything except my mind thinking of scenarios.

What would they think of me? A Hybrid of all things?

Being part human wouldn't gain me any points due to the fact that humans are literally the weakest race. No offence.

Demons hate humans because they think they are inferior to them.

Plus would I be like a really old Grandma too them because demons usually live to at least 1000 years old. (A/N: I Think, plus I said in the intro that the 10 commandments where thousands of years old but they are actually between a 100 and a 1000. :P)

I'm around 2500 now, and why I've lived so long and still looked like a snack has me confused. God I'm old.

Im just not going to think about it at this point. Is probable some magic voodoo thing that the Author can't be bothered to think about.