in·tro·duc·tion

Park Chaeyoung

Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé

Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé. Chaeyoung works with a gang known as JRJ. She is currently on her last year of college. She is very close to Kim Jennie and Min Yoongi.

Birthdate: February 11, 1997

Job: Chaeyoung's job is different from any teenager or teenage student. She works in a mafia group that does illegal things, mostly to save others. She is given a file with a profile and information of her target.

Family: Chaeyoung lives with her mother and older brother whose name is Park Soojun and Park Chanyeol. The Park sibling's father died, no one knew how. This occurred when Chaeyoung was a newborn and Chanyeol was 4 years old.

Childhood: Chaeyoung didn't have everything. Her older brother and mother usually had enough to buy bread. Everything changed when Chanyeol started working in Seoul. Chaeyoung moved to Seoul after finishing high school. She became best friends with Kim Jennie while she lived in Australia. Chaeyoung and Jennie started training in JRJ (Chanyeol also works there, the job was offered by Jennie's parents).

Hobbies: Singing, Drawing, Dancing, Eating.

Personality: People see her as an angel, which she could've been. In reality she's stubborn, cold, and heartless. But deep down she's very sensitive. Nothing has changed her from working in JRJ. 'Look innocent, play innocent'.

Relationship: Complicated

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook is currently in his last year of attending college

Jeon Jungkook is currently in his last year of attending college. His closest friend has offered him to start training with the KNJ gang, but he is still thinking about (he was given 3 months to think about it). He has the best grades from the whole school. He is very popular but prefers to be alone.

Birthdate: September 1, 1997

Job: He is currently working as a barista.

Family: Jeon Jungkook is the only child from his family. His parents are very wealthy. Jungkook's parents weren't always strict. They only prohibited him from asking questions about his parents work/jobs or about family.

Childhood: Jungkook didn't really have time to keep friends due to him moving a lot. He only kept three friends from all the times he had moved. Jungkook used to be praised at his high school for his looks and his family's wealth, which meant many girl's would die just to get glanced at from Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook decided to move to Seoul to continue studying.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Filming, Photography.

Personality: Jungkook is a super nice guy. He was used before for being to kind. His friends call him an idiot for being too warm hearted. Jungkook is a 'soft' guy.

Relationship: Currently in a relationship.

Kim Jennie

Kim Jennie was raised in a mafia family/ wealthy family

Kim Jennie was raised in a mafia family/ wealthy family. Jennie is very secretive when it comes to talking about herself or family.

Birthdate: January 16, 1996

Job: Jennie is currently the boss for her parents gang JRJ.

Family: [ Unknown Information ]

Childhood: No one really knows what happened in her childhood. The only people who were to know was her current 'boyfriend' and Chaeyoung.

Hobbies: Shopping, Photography, Attending Fashion Shows.

Personality: Jennie is ice cold. No one dares to mess with her. Once you meet her you can either be on her 'good' side or instantly end up in her 'bad' side. She is also very mature, which made her who she is now, the boss/leader of JRJ.

Relationship: Talking to someone.

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi. Nothing can be known about him. His information about who he is and etc. has always been private and no one would dare to leak/hack any/into his information/profile.

Hobbies: Sleeping, Reading, Computer Programing.

Personality: Someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

Relationship: Talking to someone.

This story is only for entertainment purposes. No characters/idols in this story belong to me or so. Strong language will be shown in this story.