| chap·ter 009|

/past/

/2-3 years ago.../

•••

"Hey babe," Bambam said. Jungkook, turned his head to watch his friend cause a scene, again. "What are you planning for our two year anniversary?" Bambam asked the girl who was seated besides him. "Two years of what? You being an asshole and annoying me?" The girl besides him asked annoyed

. The whole classroom went silent. Every person inside the classroom was staring at Jungkook's friend and the girl besides him. "Ms. Park! Your behavior will not be tolerated in my classroom!" The teacher yelled at her. "Bambam sit next to Mr. Jeon, Ms. Park, office," Their teacher demanded. "Ms. Park, Park?" Jungkook thought. He saw 'Ms. Park' take a journal with her as she walked towards the door. "What are taking?" The teacher asked. "This," Ms. Park said waving her journal back and fourth as she walked out. "Come back here!" She yelled.

"She has no taste. Im better than that Kim Tae," Bambam muttered. Jungkook shook his head. "Today's your date with Liza right?" Bambam asked lazily sitting down in his seat. "Yeah.." Jungkook said getting ready to leave. "Oh, just a heads up, she loves good quality," Bambam said sitting up straight.  Jungkook nodded and proceeded to stand up. "I'll see you in basketball practice," Jungkook said leaving his friend behind.

"Park? Park what?" Jungkook thought. "Baby," Jungkook felt someone hold onto his arm. He turned around and saw Lisa. "Ah Lisa," Jungkook awkwardly rubbed his nape. "So for today's date," Lisa said smiling. "How about-" "Watch it bitch!" Jungkook turned around to see Lisa yelling at a girl in the ground.

Chaeyoung quickly gathered her papers that were on the ground. She searched for her phone but couldn't find it. "My phone?" Chaeyoung muttered nervously. "You mean this old hag?" Lisa said. Chaeyoung looked infront of her. Lisa was stepping on her phone.

"Get off my phone," Chaeyoung demanded. "Hm," Lisa grabbed the phone she was stepping on and held it up with her index finger and thumb. "The screen is crack," Lisa said. "You were stepping on it, of course it's going to be crack," Chaeyoung said.

"Oops," Lisa shrugged as purposely letted go of her phone. The phones screen shattered. "It's just a phone Chaeyoung," Chaeyoung told herself and continued collecting her stuff. "Oh what's this?" Lisa said reaching down.

Chaeyoung didn't pay attention to her, she needed to leave as fast as possible. "Taehyung and I~" Lisa said in a 'lovely' tone out loud. "Knocked out two guys. It was funny how they pleaded us not to kill them," Lisa said confusedly. Chaeyoungs eyes widen. She stood up and snatched her journal away from Lisa.

"This is for messing up my afternoon," Chaeyoung said and slapped Lisa. Everybody who was still in the hallway turned around. Chaeyoung looked over at the man besides her. She noticed how he has been staring at her for some time now. "Creep," she said eyeing him. Chaeyoung quickly left, knowing she'll be in more trouble.

___

"Oppa, can you pick me up?" Chaeyoung asked on the phone. "What happened?" "Just, please." "On my way."

___

"What happened?" Yoongi asked Chaeyoung. Yoongi had bought dessert for Chaeyoung and a drink for him. He placed them on top of the table. "This," Chaeyoung showed her broken phone to Yoongi. "Care to explain?"

"This one bitch decided to stand on top of it on purpose and then break it," Chaeyoung said eating her chocolate cake. "Language," Yoongi said. "Well it's true! She only opens her mouth to bark, nothing else!" Chaeyoung said causing Yoongi to laugh.

"She also read my journal," Chaeyoung said in a lower tone. "You mean the one?" Yoongi asked. "The one," Chaeyoung nodded. "She read this," Chaeyoung pointed at the first sentence for Yoongi to read. "We told you to keep this journal away from people and-" "Yeah yeah yeah I know," Chaeyoung said packing up her stuff. "You can't blame a girl for trying~" She quoted walking towards the exit door. "Chaeyoung-ah," Yoongi called out.

___

Chaeyoung was in a meeting room with her closest friends. "What if we erase what she saw with the thingy used in a movie," Taehyung said standing up. Everyone in the room exchanged confused expressions. "You know, like from Men in Black," Taehyung said once again earning more confused expressions.

"Taehyung, sweetie," Jennie said patting on his shoulder so he can sit down. "You know I love you, you're my big bro," Jennie said holding his hands. "Yeah?" Taehyung said. "But sometimes you speak nonsense and that needs to stop," Jennie said letting go of his hands and faced forward.

"First of all, Chaeyoung you need a phone," Jennie said, opening her purse. "Yeah but-" "No but's I bought you a new phone," Jennie said taking out a new phone. "No no, I have enough money I can buy myself one," Chaeyoung said, nervously chuckling. "You had worked hard enough for these past five months Chaeyoung," Jennie said. "Just accept it, you know you need it," Yoongi said.

Chaeyoung grabbed the phone. "Thank you," Chaeyoung said. "What about the journal?" Taehyung asked. "She'll either take it as a joke," Chaeyoung shrugged. "Then it's settled," Yoongi said. "We'll meet next week for updates, okay?" Jennie said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked. "Date, with Kai," Jennie smiled and so did Chaeyoung. "Keep me updated!" Chaeyoung yelled. "Will do," Jennie yelled back as she left.

__________

a/n: helloo!! so unexpected right? ahahaha🌚 stay safe everyone!!!! wash you hands!!!!

<i apologize for the typos>