|chap·ter 001|

•••

"Chaeyoung, Ms. Kim needs you," her assistant told her. "I'll be there in five." Chaeyoung got on her motorcycle and rode her way to JRJ.

"Needed me?" Chaeyoung sat down in-front of her 'boss'. "You got a new mission and target," her boss waved a file in front of her. Chaeyoung opened the file. She looked back at her boss.

"Jennie, he's a college student," Chaeyoung looked at her. "So? You are too, Yoongi has been spying on him and apparently, he's been offered to work at KNJ." Jennie told her as typing on her computer.

"You mean," Chaeyoung paused, "he's training to do this?" "Yes, Yoongi has all the information, I suggest you go talk to him." Jennie looked up from her computer. "Ok.." Chaeyoung opened the door. "Hey, Chaeyoung?" "Hm?" She turned around. "Don't fail me Roseanne," Jennie sent her a chilling look. "Yeah, yeah whatever," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, slamming the door.

•••

"What now?" Yoongi asked not looking up from his laptop. "Your girlfriend sent me for more information about Jeon," Chaeyoung replied. "She's not my girlfriend." He said glaring at Chaeyoung. "I'm here for a reason by the way," Chaeyoung reminded him. Yoongi reached his hand out for the file that contained some of the target's information.

"You're on a mission to find the mafia's son, you know what to do, right?" Yoongi looked at Chaeyoung. "Of course, but how is he joining KNJ if his father is a mafia leader?" Chaeyoung asked. "They probably abandon him," Yoongi said looking at his computer.

"Here, I printed out this information about him, go review it," Yoongi handed her a thick layer of papers. "Thank you," Chaeyoung said leaving the door.

"Ms. Park, someone is here to see you," one of the assistants spoke through the phone. "Who is it?" She asked. "Well-" before the assistant couldve said anything, someone bursted through her door.

"Missed me?" The man spoke. "Can you leave? I'm busy," Chaeyoung asked flipping through papers. The man sat down infront of her, looking around. "New target?" He asked. "Taehyung, don't you have work to do?" Chaeyoung asked. "Not really, Jennie hasn't given me anything," he shrugged.

"Out." Chaeyoung pointed at the door. "Chaeyoung come on," Taehyung pouted. "Leave Taehyung," Chaeyoung glared at him. "I miss us," he said. "Well I don't," she responded. "Atleast let me help you," Taehyung said.

Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and called Jennie, putting it on speaker. "What happened?" Jennie asked. "Jen, your brother won't leave me alone, can you tell him to leave my office now?" Chaeyoung asked. "Taehyung, dad wants to see you and you got a mission, adíos," Jennie said hanging up. "Shit it's my dad," Taehyung got up from his seat, rushing towards the door.

"Chaeyoung," "Hm?" "Jeon Jungkook and you have a few classes together," Taehyung told her. "Jeez, you're finally being helpful," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes thanking him. "By the way, he's getting cheated on," Taehyung chuckled, winking at her.

•••

Jungkook woke up in the morning, hearing his alarm clock ringing. He got up to brush his teeth and to shower right after. "What should I wear today?" He asked himself. Jungkook's thoughts got distracted when he heard his phone ringing.

He grabbed his phone, not looking at the caller's ID. "Good morning, babe," he answered the phone call. "Babe?" The voice spoke from the other line. "Jungkook, she still hasn't called you?" The voice asked. "Ah, Jimin, no she hasn't called me at all," Jungkook sadly chuckled.

"Jungkook.." Jimin spoke. "She might call today," Jungkook tried to cheer himself up. "Anyways, can you pick me up," Jimin asked. "Of course," Jungkook rushed downstairs, grabbing his car keys. "I'll see you in a bit," he hanged up after hearing a 'hm' from Jimin.

•••

"Doesn't it bother you?" "What do you mean?" Jungkook smiled in confusion. "Lisa hasn't called you at all," Jimin looked at a smiling Jungkook. "She's probably busy with her family in Thailand," he shrugged. "Jungkook it's been a month." Jimin looked at him in disbelief.

"We're here," Jungkook tried changing the topic. "Thanks kookie, I'll see you in class," Jimin and Jungkook went to their classes.

___

During class, Jungkook kept overthinking. What if Jimin has a point? He asked himself. He shook that thought away. Lisa wouldn't do that to me, right? Jungkook's thoughts came to an end when his teacher called on him.

"Mr. Jeon?" "Yes?" "Class has ended," his teacher reminded him. "You've been distracted, not just today, for the past few days too." "I'm sorry, it won't happen again," Jungkook put his head down. "Park Chaeyoung, as for you, all you've done is stare at the screen, and let me remind you, your grades keep on dropping," Jungkook turned around to see all of the students gone.

Soon the teacher exited the classroom, only leaving Jeon Jungkook and Park Chaeyoung alone in the classroom. "Bullshit," he heard her mutter, "how am I going to graduate now?"

•••

"Hey, I can help you," she heard someone say. Chaeyoung looked around. There was only two people left in the classroom. "What's your name?" She asked. "Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook gived her his famous bunny smile. Jeon Jungkook? Sounds familiar. Then she suddenly remembered what Taehyung told her.

"Chaeyoung," "Hm?" "Jeon Jungkook and you have a few classes together," Taehyung told her. "Jeez, you're finally being helpful," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes thanking him. "By the way, he's getting cheated on," Taehyung chuckled, winking at her. "And cheated on.."

"What?" Jungkook chuckled. "Oh uh, nothing, please, I'll appreciate if you can help me out," Chaeyoung bowed. "Don't bow, no need to be formal," Jungkook chuckled once again. Chaeyoung stared at him. He's adorable?

"When can we meet?" Chaeyoung asked. "After school? The café?" Jungkook suggested. "Yeah, sure, see you then," Chaeyoung waved goodbye to him. This mission will be, a different one.

__________

a/n: i apologize for the strong language but there has to be strong language;) and sorry for the typos.