|chap·ter 004|

/taerosé/

4 years ago...

Chaeyoung and her group of friends were looking for their seats in the airplane. Chaeyoung quickly put her backpack under her seat. "Mind if I sit here?" She looked up and saw Taehyung smiling at her. "Of course Jennie is sitting here," Chaeyoung said. "Not anymore," Taehyung sat down.

Chaeyoung looked at Taehyung giving him a Jennie-will-be-mad face. "Don't worry she's sitting with her boyfriend," Taehyung pointed at Yoongi and Jennie smiling at each other. "Gross," Chaeyoung said making Taehyung chuckle. For the entire trip, Chaeyoung and Taehyung ate snacks and listened to music.

•••

"PARIS!" Chaeyoung yelled as she skipped around and twirled after stepping out of the airport. Taehyung chuckled and did not hesitate to record her.

"Taehyung-oppa, help me out," Jennie told him. "Chaeyoung-ah wait!" Yoongi yelled causing Chaeyoung to stop twirling. "Sorry oppa," Chaeyoung grabbed a suitcase. "Do you think we should take a cab? Or get an uber," Taehyung asked. "Ubers are expensive but we wouldn't fit in a cab so let's just take an uber," Yoongi said receiving nods from the younger ones.

"Wait, where's Chae?" Jennie asked looking everywhere. "Call her," Jennie told Taehyung. "We don't have internet connection here until we get to the hotel pabo," Taehyung showed his phone to Jennie. Yoongi began laughing.

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked. "Don't you see her?" He asked. "What do you mean," Jennie asked. "She's taking a picture of the flowers," Yoongi pointed at Chaeyoung that wasn't too far away from them.

"Some maknae we have," Jennie said rolling her eyes. Taehyung jogged up to Chaeyoung. He grabbed her waist back hugging her. "Taehyung-oppa," she turned around to face him. "Chaeyoung-ah, you're beautiful rose," Taehyung said. Chaeyoung furiously blushed. "Jennie and Yoongi-oppa are waiting for us we should go," Chaeyoung said receiving a nod from a smiling Taehyung.

•••

"Paris!" Chaeyoung said once again jumping on her bed. "Maybe sharing a room with you was a mistake," Jennie said. "Unnie," Chaeyoung placed her hand on her chest as if she was clutching her heart. "I'm going shopping," Jennie said leaving everything on her side of the room organized.

"My brother's in charge of you since I don't trust you enough to go out by yourself or stay indoors by yourself," Jennie said walking out the door. "Unnie," Chaeyoung called out. "Yes?" "Can you buy me something?" Chaeyoung asked showing her aegyo. "Fine," Jennie said closing the door.

•••

Chaeyoung had already showered and dressed up in a paris look. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Chaeyoung, if I were a guy, I would have claimed you mine already," she told herself. "Luckily, I'm that guy," someone spoke behind her. She turned around and saw Taehyung. "Oppa! Let's go!" Chaeyoung smiled widely.

•••

Taehyung and Chaeyoung had taken plenty of photos. It was already night, they were viewing the Eiffel Tower. "Isn't it beautiful?" Chaeyoung asked. "Here, take a picture of me," Chaeyoung handed him her phone. Click. "Beautiful," Taehyung said smiling. "Chaeyoung-ah," Taehyung called Chaeyoung out.

"Listen," he held her hands. "I have enjoyed spending time with you for who knows how many years, I'm really glad you had came into my life." Taehyung told Chaeyoung. "Oppa~ What are you trying to say?" She asked. "I like you Chae, I always had," Taehyung held her cheek.

Chaeyoung gaved him a soft smile. "Me too Taehyung, I've liked you for many years too," Chaeyoung touched his hand that was placed on her cheek. "Park Chaeyoung would you like to be my girlfriend starting today and on?" Taehyung asked.

"I would love to, Kim Taehyung," Chaeyoung smiled.

The two young adults shared a passionate kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower. Many elderly people looked at them with smiles on their faces, many would say "Young love," and walk away smiling. Kim Taehyung and Park Chaeyoung made their relationship official in the city of love, Paris.

_________

a/n: i hope this makes a little bit of sense by how they got together! there will be another chapter after this so i hoped you enjoyed and i hate uploading late because i know they feeling when you crave for more chapter lol. also the paris part made me want a relationship like that. be safe and wash your hands!!! (sorry for typos)