| chap·ter 010|

/present/

•••

Chaeyoung had arrived at the 'gang's meeting' as she likes to call it. "Long time no seen, Rosé," A man's voice spoke behind her in english. "Jeong Jaehyun," Chaeyoung said as she turned around to face him. "You're a blondie now? How long has it been?" Jaehyun asked her. "About a year or so?" Chaeyoung spoke in her Australian accent. "I prefer you with red hair," Jaehyun said. "Does blonde not look good on me?" Chaeyoung asked in a shock tone.

Jaehyun smiled at her. "You look good in anything," He said. "Anyways, the rest are waiting. Are you joining us?" Jaehyun asked her. "Yes of course," Chaeyoung said. She quickly turned on her phone to text Jennie. "Lets go," Chaeyoung said as she putted her phone away in her purse.

___

"Rosé!" Mingyu yelled. "Long time no seen," Yugyeom yelled. "We literally see eachother at school pabo," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "You became quieter," Eunwoo spoke up. "Leave her alone guys," Jaehyun said, "you know how girls are." "Hey what is that supposed to mean?" Jihyo asked. "Yeah, what is that supposed to mean?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Anyways," Yugyeom said. "What had you guys been up to?" Mingyu asked. "The same," Eunwoo said. "Tracking down," Jaehyung responded, taking a sip of his champagne. "Jihyo gifted me a car," Yugyeom smiled.

"What about you Chae- I mean Rosé," Mingyu asked. "I'm going to travel to Australia," Chaeyoung said, finishing her champagne. "Careful with the champagne Rosie," Jihyo said, taking the champagne away from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's group of friend's were talking and laughing, until the door to their hang out 'spot' whipped open. "May we help you?" Mingyu asked, sticking out his head to see who the person was.

The man walked over at where they were sitting down at. "Ah, uhm, do you know where the restrooms are?" The male asked. Chaeyoung turned around and saw the one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

What did Chaeyoung do? The unthinkable. She turned around to face Eunwoo. "Wha-" Eunwoo's eye's widened by Chaeyoung's actions. "I told you, enough champagne!" Chaeyoung heard Jihyo yelled at her. "Restroom's? Uh, down that hallway," Mingyu instructed Jungkook.

"Kook, we have to go, now." Chaeyoung heard another man tell Jungkook. "Well bye," Mingyu said as he watched Jungkook exited out the door. "What was that?" Eunwoo asked Chaeyoung. "Wasn't that the ace student?" Yugyeom asked. "Jeon Jungkook? Most likely," Jihyo shrugged. "What is he doing here then?" Yugyeom asked.

"Seems fishy," Mingyu said. The door opened once again to reveal Taehyung. "Rosé, let's go," Taehyung said. "Going," Chaeyoung stood up. "See you guys at school," Chaeyoung waved goodbye. "Bye," everyone said.

"Why him? I'm way more talented and good looking, right?" Jaehyun asked his friends. "About that," Jihyo said getting up. "See ya," Jihyo said, leaving their hangout. "Bye," Yugyeom said chasing after Jihyo. "I am right?" Jaehyung asked Mingyu. "About that," Mingyu cleared his throat. "Hey where are you going?" Jaehyun asked Mingyu. "Home," Mingyu responded, exiting the place.

Jaehyun turned his head to face Eunwoo. "What?" Eunwoo asked, sipping his champagne. "I am better right?" Jaehyun asked, again. "You know," Eunwoo said, standing up. "You are good looking and talented but," "But?" "But you stand no chance with Kim Taehyung," Eunwoo said leaving Jaehyun alone in their hangout spot.

"The disrespect," Jaehyun shook his head.

•••

It's been two days. "No response yet," Jungkook muttered. He looked over at the Chaeyoung, who was flickering her pen. "What's wrong babe?" He turned around to see Lisa sitting next to him. "Go away," Jungkook demanded. Jungkook started arguing with Lisa. He didn't notice the bell had rang and Chaeyoung was gone. "Fuck off Lisa." It was his first time cursing at a girl. He wanted to apologize but decided not to. "Fuck," he muttered.

"Ayo Kookie," Bambam called him over. "What's up?" Jungkook asked sitting down on the bench table infront of Bambam. "The sky," Bambam shrugged.

___

"Chaeyoungie, don't be like that! Remember, an apple a day keeps the doctor away," Jihyo reminded her. "Fine," Chaeyoung said, grabbing the apple from Jihyo's hand. "We should hangout more," Yugyeom said. Chaeyoung stayed quiet.

Millions of thoughts were running through her head. She felt like she changed ever since Chanyeol told her about their mom's illness. "Chaeyoung, do want to leave?" Mingyu asked her. "Ah, yeah sure," she said, standing up.

She began walking but felt someone grab her arm. "Chaeyoung." She turned around to see him. "I-Is everything alright? We haven't talked ever since we went on our first date." Jungkook said, trying to catch his breathe from running to Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, uhm-" "Chaeyoung! Eunwoo said he likes you, ever since- MmHm-" Chaeyoung turned around to see Eunwoo tackling Mingyu on the ground while covering his mouth. "He's not lying!" Yugyeom said as he ran towards Chaeyoung but tripped after Mingyu grabbed his leg. She saw Jihyo trying to stop the boys from fighting each other. 'Nothing new' Chaeyoung thought.

__

"Sorry about that," Chaeyoung said softly. "Hey Chaeyoung, should we go?" Jaehyun asked her. He held onto her shoulders and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook felt confused but angry. "Who is that?" He asked himself. "I'll see you around Jungkook," Chaeyoung gaved him a small smile before leaving with her group of friends.

"She ignored him, I guess?" Lisa said on the phone. "Don't act too soon, he'll think you're following him," someone instructed Lisa on the phone. "Oh, that's not what I'm aiming for now," Lisa said with a smirk. "Yah Lisa what are planning? Lalisa!" Lisa hanged up and began walking. Or perhaps, following?

___

a/n: THIS SUCKS I KNOW BUT INTERESTING?? im sorry.. but stay safe everyone!!! im trying to update everyday now!!!

<i apologize for the typos>