| chap·ter 006|

/pres·ent/

•••

"Unnnie~," Chaeyoung called Jennie. "I'm going on a date, can you please come by?" Chaeyoung asked. She squeezed her eyes, hoping Jennie would say yes. Chaeyoung waited for fifteen minutes to receive an answer. "Jennie?" She asked.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Who's the boy? How old is he? And where is he taking you?" Jennie asked as she furiously came rushing towards Chaeyoung. "How did you get in?" Chaeyoung asked. "Not important, now answer me," Jennie demanded.

___

"Go on," Jennie told Chaeyoung who was describing her date. "And he's the mafia's son," Chaeyoung concluded. "You mean Jungkook?" Jennie stopped applying blush on Chaeyoung. "Yeah," she shrugged.

"Don't you think he's moving a little too fast?" Jennie asked. "Well, what's important is that I do my job," Chaeyoung said. "What if he falls for you?" Jennie asked again, applying more blush. "Easy with the blush, mate," Chaeyoung said. "Really Chaeyoung, what if he ends up liking you?"

Chaeyoung stood silent. "Jennie, I don't want to feel what I felt four years ago," Chaeyoung sighed. "Come," Jennie walked Chaeyoung to the mirror. "You look beautiful mate," Jennie said making Chaeyoung chuckle.

There was a knock on her door. "He's here," Chaeyoung stood froze. "Act natural, be you- actually don't, you're too stubborn," "Unnie," Chaeyoung whined. "Just get close to him, you want to get to know his past," Jennie said hugging Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung opened the door to reveal Jeon Jungkook, wearing a jean balenciaga open shirt with a black turtle neck under it, and light blue jeans. "Why is he looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung thought to herself. "We're matching," Jungkook smiled at her.

Chaeyoung looked down at her outfit. She was wearing a black top and light blue pants on. "Oh," Chaeyoung stood still. "Shall we go?" Jungkook awkwardly rubbed his nape. "Mhm," Chaeyoung walked out of her apartment. Before she closed the door to her apartment Jennie yelled from the living room, "wear protection kids!" "Unnie!!" Chaeyoung yelled, immediately closing the door.

Jungkook started laughing. A light blush appeared on Chaeyoung's cheeks. "Are we leaving or not?" Chaeyoung glared at Jungkook, folding her arms. "This way," Jungkook cleared his throat, trying his hardest not to laugh.

___

Chaeyoung was holding herself onto Jungkook, afraid she'll fall off the scooter (motorcycle). "Eek," Chaeyoung shrieked and held Jungkook, almost hugging him, closer. "It was just a small bump," Jungkook chuckled. He started feeling the warmth of Chaeyoung. He immediately blushed, letting out a small smile.

"We're here," Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw the beauty of nature. "A bridge?" She confusingly asked, getting of the scooter. Jungkook started walking on the bridge, enjoying the nature. "Jungkook! What if it breaks?" Chaeyoung asked. "Can't hear you," Jungkook continued walking. "This boy," Chaeyoung cautiously chased after him.

___

"Tell me more about yourself," Jungkook said. "Well," Chaeyoung held onto the bridge's rope, "it's extremely hot, there's a lot of adorable animals, and many beautiful places to visit." "You should take me there one day," Jungkook smiled. "One day," Chaeyoung muttered, looking at the ground.

"You?" She quickly turned her head towards. "I used to live in a small town in Busan with my parents. One day I decided to move to Seoul to start studying. Why did you move to Seoul?" He asked.

"Chaeyoung, you are really close friends with Jennie," Ms. Kim sipped her tea. "Yes, we are inseparable," Chaeyoung confidently smiled. "Listen sweetie," Mr. Kim said, "I'm sure you know your brother works with us, would you perhaps be interested in working with us too? Right now Taehyung and Jennie are at a well known college in Seoul, South Korea. We know you have interests in that College. Perhaps we can pay for you to attend and you can work for us."

"In the bright side, you'll be close to Jennie, Your brother, Yoongi, and our son," Ms. Kim winked at her, Chaeyoung knew well enough to know why Ms. Kim had winked at her.

"I just came to study," Chaeyoung innocently smiled. "Look," Jungkook pointed at a table for two filled with food. The place was beautiful, it had six pillars and no roof. "Wow.." Chaeyoung was at a loss off words. "Take a seat," Jungkook pulled out a chair for Chaeyoung to sit at. "This is beautiful Jungkook," Chaeyoung said.

It felt like the afternoon went by fast. Chaeyoung and Jungkook laughed shared stories and got to know eachother more. "Did you ever plan a date like this with Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked, licking the frosting off the cupcake. "Lisa was," Jungkook paused for a minute looking for a word to describe her, "difficult. She enjoyed expensive places to shop at and expensive restaurants." "I feel bad for his wallet," Chaeyoung thought.

"But you're different, you prefer nature and wouldn't mind eating a peanut butter jelly sandwich on a date," Jungkook said, finishing up his sandwich. "How ddi you two meet?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We were good childhood friends. After she moved to Seoul, she lived with one of my closest friends. He introduced me to her and I started to have an interest in her." Jungkook shrugged. "What about you and your-"

"Did she meet your parents?" Chaeyoung interrupted Jungkook. "Yeah, of course," Jungkook smiled. "What about y-" "Don't you think it's getting late?" Chaeyoung looked up at the sky.

"Right," Jungkook stood up. He offered his hand to Chaeyoung. "I'm okay," she said, standing up on her own. "Yoonie will love this," Chaeyoung muttered. "Huh?" "Nothing," She smiled.

___

"Thank you for the food and company," Chaeyoung smiled. "Anything for you," Jungkook walked her up to her apartment. "Well, see you on Monday?" Chaeyoung asked, reaching the door to her apartment.

"Yes," Jungkook smiled. Chaeyoung wasn't sure if Jungkook wanted a kiss. She noticed him leaning closer to her. "Well bye," Chaeyoung 'smiled' and shut the door.

 Chaeyoung turned around to see Kim Jennie, Min Yoongi, Kim Taehyung, and her older brother, Park Chanyeol standing up in her living room.

__________

a/n: that was exactly 1000 words lol. i hope you guys enjoyed this boring chapter and sorry for the typos!! stay safe and wash your hands!!!<333