Josh

Maya walked into the studio of Hunter's Photography and smiled.
She love dher job and she gets to do it with her dad as well which makes her love everything even more.
She immediately got to work with some of the files then Shawn came.

"How is my little sweetheart doing today?" Shawn asked.
"Scarlette is getting really used to school. This morning while I was driving to the elementary school she asked to listen to Too Young. I know it's nothing big but I want to try and get a hold of Josh again. Maybe it will work. He has to know about his daughter. I've hided it too long."
"I'll try to get his number for you then but don't have any high hopes. Get to work Miss Hunter," Shawn said and left the office.

Maya looked at a photo of both her and Josh when she was young.
She knows nothing will ever come from that.
She is a single mother who's daughter doesn't know her father.
And that is okay.

Instantly the day got a lot more excited as Maya gets clients in.
She always loved taking photos and now it is a reality.
But she has to say the engagement and family shoots are the most emotional and toughest to take.
She can't even remember when was the last time ghat she eventually did hear from a guy besides her friends she has known for years.
She was busy with a birthday party shoot and then her phone rings.

"Excuse me for just a second. Maya, hello?"
"Miss Hunter. I'm Emily from the Greenwich Village Elementary School."
"Is everything okay?" Maya asked.
"Scarlette was acting a little strange in class. Her teacher brought her here but she hasn't completely calmed down."
"I'm on my way. Dad can you take over? I have to go get Scarlette from school," Maya said.
"Everything okay?" Shawn asked.
"I'll find out."
"Go then," Shawn said and Maya was gone.

She drove right to the school and went straight to the principal's office.
She saw her daughter sitting on the desk while a man in his late twenty's where keeping her company.
Maya got the fright of her life when she saw who it was.

"Josh?"

Josh and Maya's eyes met and instantly Josh knew trouble is here.

"Maya? What on earth are you doing here?" Josh asked.
"Mommy," Scarlette said and ran to her mom.

Maya bended down to quickly pick her up and gave her a kiss.

"What's wrong Sweetheart? Don't you feel well?" Maya asked as she felt Scarlette's head.
"Mom?" Josh asked.
"We'll talk later. Come to Hunter's Photography at three and I'll explain. If you'll excuse me, I have to get my daughter home," Maya said and was gone.