Memories

It was a bit later during the day and Maya was at the office looking through a bunch of paperwork which had to be done.
She took Scarlette with her since she couldn't find a babysitter.
Scarlette was sound asleep in the corner while her mom had to work.
Maya finishes with her work for the day and then she opens up a folder with a bunch of pictures.
She hasn't looked at anything of her and Josh in awhile and now she knows why.
Too many memories.

Shawn comes walking into the office finding his granddaughter aside as he saw how Maya was busy with some paperwork.

"She okay?" Shawn said and Maya nod.
"She might be but I'm not. Josh is her teacher," Maya said and Shawn looked at her.
"Oh gosh."
"Could you babysit her? I need to tell him before he hears it from someone else," Maya said.
"Yeah anytime. What was the matter?" Shawn said and Maya shrugged her shoulders.
"I didn't even ask. I just wanted to get back here," Maya said as she saw how her daughter was waking up.

"Grand-papa," Scarlette said running into Shawn's arms.
"Hey, Scar. You are coming with me to hang while your mom does some work. She'll pick you up afterwards so get your backpack then we can go," Shawn said.