c2- day one

*s*
Up at the crack of dawn or 3, on the plane at 4 and we are headed for the east coast, I don't like sounding rich but I'm glad that I have a house in New York as well, so I can sleep comfortably. This plane ride already feels longer than usual even though I come here a lot.
"You should sleep"
"How come?"
" when we get there we unpack a bit, get breakfast, go to the first signing, so sleep now"
"What would I do without you Tony?"
"Die"
After I let my eyes rest it didn't take long before I fell asleep.
Arrival time 9 AM. Tony help me settle in and then we went out for breakfast. Tony informed me of my agenda, the first signing always has the most people it's stressful but fun. Lots and lots of fans, I mean it's great knowing that so many people support my work, that or they think I'm handsome. I get that a lot.
When I arrived at the location where everything was happening I was shocked at how many people and fans were there, only 100 of them got to meet me up close but there were thousands just standing there.
I love seeing everyone I really do but sometimes I run out of things to say after a while. I keep saying, "oh that's cool" and ask them the same questions, "how are you" or "how's your day going". After all the fans that I am meeting are through I get to go home.
"Why do you seem more tired than normal?"
"I don't know"
"Maybe it's because you need someone to be by your side hyping you up"
"I have you"
"I mean a girl"
"Pepper is usually with us"
"I mean a girlfriend dude, one of your own"
"Oh... no that's not happening, I'm far too busy"
"Eventually you will make time for someone"
"Yeah eventually, not now"
"Maybe it's sooner than you think"
"Are you saying a fan?"
"There could be someone that is your one in a million and I will gladly tell you I told you so"
"I don't think so"
"There is no way that I can change you mind is there?"
"Nope"
There are two types of people that come to these events. The fan and the obsessed fan. The regular ones come for an autograph and a picture but the obsessed fans know more about me than I do. But either way they come for an autograph not to get to know me. How was I supposed to find my one in a million out of those options?
Once we got back to the hotel to drop people and staff off it was just Tony and I. But I was too tired for a conversation, I know he knew that. When we got home I went for the shower. The hot water streaming down my face was relaxing, calming, what I needed after a long day. I didn't even eat anything I just put on underwear got into bed and fell asleep. Day 1 complete.