c6- dinner

This chapter is really long, the longest one but it's worth it I promise. And I forgot to mention that Pepper is in New York with them <3

*n*
After I finished working and was on my way home I noticed that someone had texted me.

Does dinner at 7 sound good?

I'm sorry I don't know who this is, I'm going to block you

Wait no this is Steve

I figured it was you, I was just messing with you

You scared me, stop doing that

It's cute to mess with you

So you think I'm cute?

Omg, yes 7 sounds good

Perfect

Can't wait

Me neither:)

Now that I had a time frame of when he was coming over, I had time to figure out what I was going to wear. Something nice but comfortable. I also had to wait until Wanda got home so I could tell her everything that happened. Luckily I only had to wait for another hour.
I found a cute and flowy black dress with white flowers all over it and I thought that it would go perfect with plain black strap heels.
"Hey I'm home"
"Wanda!"
"What?"
"Do you like my outfit?"
"Yes that is beautiful, why are you getting dressed up though?"
"Today the surprise happened and that surprise came with dinner tonight" there was nothing that could wipe this smile off of my face.
"Really?! Oh my gosh yay! It's finally happening"
"I know"
"Is he picking you up? When is that? Do you want pictures?"
"Yes he is at 7 and no this is not prom"
"Will you guys kiss?"
"Wha- Wanda we only just met, this is our first date"
"But it's love at first sight so you will definitely kiss at some point which is why you are avoiding the question"
"You are crazy"
"This is amazing, wait tell me what happened at work"
"He showed up, ordered food, we talked about each other, to get to know us better and then he left"
"Aw, was there teasing and flirting?"
"A little"
"Aw, this is amazing, I can't even believe it. What does your dad think?"
"He wants me to marry him, for the money of course"
"But you want to marry him for him, omg this can't get any better"
"Wanda calm down this is just the first date, not marriage"
"Not yet"
"Let's just hang out and then start getting ready as it gets closer"

*s*
"So you finally turned into a man and asked her out"
"Yup"
"Nervous?"
"Yup... yeah pretty nervous"
"Obviously be yourself and wait I forgot something earlier... I told you so"
"Wow Tony"
"Hey it's true, and you found a fan, whether she is actually one or not, she was at a fan event"
"You're right and so far having someone else around is making me happier"
"Exactly, am I ever wrong?"
"Most of-"
"Don't answer that"
I left Tony to go pick out what I was to going to wear. Earlier I said jeans, a polo shirt and white shoes. The jeans and shoes were easy to find and for the shirt I decided on a pastel pink polo. Hopefully that color will match with whatever she picks out. She is so beautiful that she could make anything work. Tonight I'm going to tell her how I feel. If she happens to feel the same way then I want to be with her and spend the rest of my life with her as soon as possible. I will never tell Tony this but I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her and automatically knew that she was the love of my life. The way I am around her is so different from how I am around other people. I'm much much happier. I can already imagine her in a wedding dress and her making everyone not even compare.

time skip

"Alright Tony I'm heading out, don't burn the house down"
"I have Pepper to prevent that"
"Right"
"Are you getting flowers?"
"Obviously"
"Perfect"
I picked my favorite car which is only out of 2. My favorite is a black corvette, my mom have it to me and I have never let anyone else ride in it until now. On way to her I stopped at a flower shop and picked out the first one that reminded me of her. They were the most beautiful red roses I have ever seen just like she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.