c3- two days away

*n*
I woke up to an alarm which I don't remember setting but I got up anyway. Sure enough Wanda had made me breakfast, something she never does.
"What is all this?"
"I made you breakfast"
"Why? I mean thank you but why?"
"We are going shopping today. I need something to wear and it's two days away"
"I am actually excited too. You didn't have to make me breakfast to ask about going shopping though"
"I know but it was fun"
I finished eating the eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and toast that she made me and went to go get dressed. I put on a comfortable black tank top with a white windbreaker jacket on top, black jeans and white air forces to close the look.
In the car want to plan five stores to go to, after I made her get rid of a few. She named about 12 but I was not about to do all that shopping. At the first store we each tried on three outfits but only bought one. The second store brought a ton of luck, we tried on six outfits each and bought all of them. A little lunch break in between, we found a Panera, the best place. At the third store I only tried on one outfit will want to try it on for she bought three and I bought the one. We decided that we had got enough outfits and we're done shopping for the day.
"What is going to be the first thing you say to him!"
"You are even more gorgeous in person"
"That is a great icebreaker"
"It seems like something that may slip out of my mouth more than anything"
"I agree"
"What will you say"
"Hi"
"Wow very original"
"Then I will mention you"
"Put in a good work for me but don't make me seem crazy"
"Got it"
I never really thought about what I was going to say. I will just try and get the autograph and move on. That's why I'm going. Not for small talk.
"I should try and set you two up"
"Wha- why would you do that?"
"I think blondes and redheads are cute plus you aren't a crazy obsessed fan so you would like him for him"
"I don't need a boyfriend"
"I'm going to do it anyway"
"Fine but don't be giving out my number or anything like that"
"Noted"
Date Steve Rogers. That would be a chaotic lifestyle. But he is cute. No, stop, he would never fall for a nobody like me.
"What do you want for dinner?"
"Ravioli sounds good, with alfredo sauce"
"I can do that. What am I getting signed by the way?"
"I was thinking about having him sign my favorite picture of him"
"Isn't that all of them?"
"Very funny, I have one that is my most favorite"
"Don't let me forget it then"
"I would never"