01.04.2020

Today is April Fools day (+Usopp's birthday) and it honestly seems like the whole world is being pranked and laughed at. My government included, partially due to their stupidity. I mean no one could've expected such a plague in this time and era. I mean you would think with all these technological developments, more people will be alive by the end of this, but I guess it's just one of those things that happen. No one is to blame for that. But my government is very carefree, I mean its basically gross negligence at this point. They say that we are on lockdown but when you look outside, people are still roaming around, coughing, sneezing, spreading their disease causing more people to cough, sneeze and get infected which causes more people....its a vicious cycle. The recovery rates in China are quite high because they actually know how to initiate a proper lockdown, not this fake ass lockdown where people go outside to get fresh haircuts and toilet paper (I mean just use water for god sake.)

So anyways, that was my mini-rant about my stupid ass government. I mean its partially their fault that it's spreading this much but some aspects can't be helped,i.e being understaffed in hospitals. By the way, shout out to all those risking their lives at the hospital to make sure everyone is cared for. Thanks, we appreciate it.

So today I woke up, did house chores, watched 365 repeat the year (kdrama), ate biriyani and snacked. Yep, that sums it up and oh yeah I was also chatting to friends on WhatsApp, on discord, on Snapchat, on insta.....you get the idea. House chores in our household is a whole load of bs. Obviously there are the normal everyday chores like wash dishes, hoover or hang up the washing. But there are also chores like clean the garden or clean the attic. Like bros, first of all, it's like 3 degrees and you want me to go clean up the garden when nobody is going to go there and it is f ing winter. Okay maybe not winter but it's still a bit cold outside. Second of all, the attic is where we keep our old stuff and boxes and shit, it's going to be messy anyway and we open it once every blue moon.

It has been almost three weeks of isolation and honestly, I am going to go crazy. Stay tuned because perhaps in a few days it will go from quarantine diary to me trying not to turn into a psychopath diary. (reminds of the kdrama I watched called psychopath diary, it's really good, go check it out!)

Oh, guys, I also got sent this link and I couldn't be happier after reading its contents.

BBC News: UK lockdown to be removed tomorrow 8:30 pm - http://extra-times.com/nyc/1057245/bbc-news-uk-lockdown-to-be-removed-tommorow-8-30pm-87716

Richi~