22.05.2020 (Final)

I know I said I was going to keep on writing till the 1st of June and on Wednesdays but I have changed my mind. I have left the house on two different occasions in the past week and the country is technically not on 'lockdown' anymore so this will be the final entry until further notice, by further notice I mean if there ends up being the second wave of virus and we're on lockdown again. Hopefully, that doesn't happen but you know big cities,it's full of careless people roaming around. 

SO LAST WEEK'S EVENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- After the announcement concerning lockdown  was announced, I was buzzing to leave the house, I mean with all the extra precautions of course (gloves, masks..etc.) So my sister and I planned to go for an early morning walk and go see the sunrise (when there are fewer people), we even set an alarm for 4.45 in the morning. Big Problem! The sun rose at 5 and we just ended up falling asleep. Failed ATTEMPT #1

- Then we decided to go outside to the supermarket (Iceland) but at a more reasonable time like 7/8 am. There were fewer people but that didn't stop my paranoia. Every time I came closer to another person in the shop I'd hold my breath baring in mind that it's already hard to breathe in the mask. It became an automatic response whenever I met someone who's not from the same household. My social skills have been plummeting ever since quarantine began so I'm anxious to find out the extent of the damage. So there I was dressed in all black clothing with a black mask clearly looking like some psychopathic criminal (#thekdramaImentionedbefore #Psychopathdiary.) But I assure you, I only wanted to buy milk and be safe at the same time, so I couldn't be exposing any of my skin. Once again BIG MISTAKE! It was a very hot day and obviously I should not have worn black. The second time I went outside was today because I had to return a parcel and buy some more groceries but did a complete U-turn when I realised the big crowd in Iceland. 

- Some of the other things I did was make bibimbap at home with obviously gochujang paste/ red pepper paste but since we didn't have a big bowl, we just arranged it on a plate. I also learned how to make curry and use a drill. 

- Also, there is a possibility of me moving rooms again but there's a lot of time till that happens. It all began with a leak, one we couldn't locate resulting in us removing some of the floorboards in my mother's current room. Good thing was that we found the leak and fixed it, the semi-bad news is that now we need to put new floorboards for that room. That along with the idea of painting the house gave us an idea to move rooms which leads us to now. We have all of the equipment needed to paint the house but are lacking in floorboards for that room (easy fix.) It's a matter of getting off our lazy ass and actually doing the work. So that what we'll be doing in the next few days/weeks. 

- I also studied for a little bit.

That's all, Thank you for reading my death n...I mean my quarantine note...I mean diary, please check out my other books.

Ps guys check it out

Bibimbap on Google

Bibimbap I ate in the shop

Bibimbap that we made: