29.04.2020

Hello, the main focus of this week's entry will be about my gardening experience...which by the way is very lacking. The only other time I ever did any form of garden work was during summer camp in 2018 where we volunteered to do some yard work at a children's daycare centre. It wasn't anything fancy. All we had to do was pull out the weed and remove anything that could potentially be harmful to the kids like thorny plants and strange inedible berries.

Before this week, my garden was a total mess; there were leaves scattered everywhere, overgrown trees, random chairs, and containers just piled up. I would go so far as to say that the word 'mess' was an understatement. It was a full-on jungle out there, and when we went out that day, nobody knew where to begin. I mean literally that first morning, I saw that a pigeon had died in our garden and I was utterly speechless. We worked for three consecutive days for a duration of an hour and a half. First, we started by picking up all the containers and plastic and putting it in a bag, also removing any stray balls and toys that had escaped from the neighbouring lands. Then we pulled out all the weed and swept the whole garden. 

You may not know this about me, but I hate bugs like absolutely despise them, especially the ones that crawl. I don't mind wasps, butterflies, or bees as its easier to make them go away with a simple freeze action. But from centipedes to snails to cockroaches, I find them revolting. 

Obviously, with great garden work comes great big bugs, which scared the living shit out of me. There were numerous different bugs ranging from woodlice to spiders to some unknown red beetle. It was so gross to the point that they were haunting me in my sleep. It's not that I have a phobia or anything but it is rather a fear, a nasty one at that. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Anyways long story short, we did a lot of cleaning. The only thing we have left to do is to trim the trees but we've decided to do that when it stops raining. Leave it to Britain to have the shittest weather...I mean how could it be sunny for this whole month and then start raining out of nowhere. 

Some of the other things that I did over the past week consists of playing pirate warriors 4, watching black clover, and eating lots of food from the Asian supermarket that is 10 minutes away from my house (so instant ramen, dumpling, hello panda treats and red bean buns whilst obviously eating our regular three meals a day.)  I am not going to be a lot of things when I do get out of this 'lockdown' but what I am sure off is that I'll be fat as hell. I mean I can already see my double chin forming ಥ_ಥ                                                                                                                 

Once again, it was a pretty bland week. It feels as though I am stuck in one of those do-over movies where you repeat the same day over and over again until you get it right. However, in this case, the right thing to do is stay home and save people from the virus. Hehe, the irony (¬‿¬) so that's it for the week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG from the way I explained my garden I must sound like filth but I assure the garden was the only thing that looked that way mainly because nobody goes there unless we have a BBQ. (👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍) That's highly unlikely because like I said before, it rains all the time in this shit hole of a county. Anyways now that we cleaned it, we're good. Thanks for reading!