13.08.2020 (GOT INTO UNI)

Hey guys, I know I said I was done with this book, but omg today is such an important day, I just had to write about it. Today is finally results day, and today I get to find out if I got into university /college 🎓 or not.

23.40 (time on the previous day) there I was turning from side to side in my bed, I really couldn't go the sleep, it was a mixture of the stress and the heat. So overall I got like 4-5 hours of sleep, terrible compared to my usual 8-9 hours. But I was so nervous and was having lucid dreams.

6.32 am on 13/08
I just woke up. The whole night I was having on and off sleep. I am supposed to be at school at 9 am but since it takes 20 mins by car, I'll leave at 8.30 with 10 mins extra. since there are not many places to park, I am just going to be dropped off, then I'll come back home by bus. I have to also return books to the school and get back the deposit I paid at the beginning of the two years, if they don't give it to me, I'll sue them 😈🤦🏾‍♀️. Lol hehe 😅 okay maybe not anytime soon but it's true that since my school's is a non-profit organisation, they should give it back.

8.30
I am in the car, driving to school, I am actually scared and nervous about results. What will happen to me?

8.53
I arrived at school. Then I met up with my friend in my homeroom class and I briefly talked to my psychology teacher.

9.00
First, was the book return and surprise surprise, I got my deposit back. So I no longer need to sue the school, at least not for this reason 😉.  Then I went to collect my envelope.

Can't believe my life is dependent on this little envelope ✉

Can't believe my life is dependent on this little envelope ✉.  Long story short, I was ultimately disappointed. If u guys didn't know, our exams got cancelled because of COVID 19,  and the board of directors of the education system in my country had to come up with some Shitty simulated fake ass grades in order to compensate for the lack of exams. So it's not like I even had a choice to be disappointed in myself because I didn't even take the examinations myself. I am more disappointed in our idiotic country and their grading system.

Just know if people start killing themselves due to their 'horrible grades,' it's your fault UK government. YOU SUCK,  ps you can't penalise me because Article 10 of Human rights states that I have the right to freedom of expression ( which includes right to have the freedom to hold opinions without state interference, right to receive information and right to impart information as long as it doesn't overstep the margin of appreciation.) I don't think I am overstepping the margin of appreciation so you can suck it! I also have the right to express concern as long as I am not threatening you in any way. Since I am not threatening you, I can do as I please!

Anyways people, don't kill yourselves for your grades, just because the government did a shitty job, doesn't mean you need to take your own life. Don't let others tell you that your life is over because you didn't get the grades that you needed. No one but you has the power and I know that you have the power to surpass your limits. Even if it takes you two times, three times or even ten times, you will eventually do it. It's never too late to study and better your life. If studying is not for you, there will be something else that's your calling. Don't give up just because one of your options didn't work out, there's a whole bunch of doors waiting to be opened.

10.00
I didn't get accepted by my first choice and even though I had my acceptance from my second uni, I still tried calling other unis just in case they had any places for my Law course. But surprise surprise, a lot of them were full.  Man people are quick! So I just went with my insurance choice/ 2nd choice, which I am not mad about. I mean I know getting into uni in London is already a difficult thing but this was a whole new level. Everyone is calling extra hard because of COVID.   Well, I didn't get into the uni I wanted but I did get into uni so that's a miracle in its own thing. Now I am doing a 3 year Law course at uni in London. At first, I was a bit like, oh it's so sad, I know I could have gotten into a good uni because all my mock grades were A's and A* (except chemistry because let's be honest a B was the only possibility,) but then the government virus came and shat on our hopes and dreams. Though when I asked around, most uni students I know said that it's actually what you get at uni that matters. You can have triple-A*'s in sixth form but get a 2:2 or some third-class degree with zero work experience, no one will take you. So I've decided to look at things in a more positive light despite feeling cheated and will aim to do great things in my uni years and onwards.

13.00
This is dumb and all but I must say this. So there's this family from my paternal side, our 'cousins' ( who are absolute trash,) who keep pestering me. I am just minding my own life, happy that I got into uni, then they call out of nowhere and without even saying hello, they just ask, what did Richi get for her a-levels?  Like omg, imagine how aggravating that must feel, like who are you? Why do you care so much about my life, I have literally disowned you and you come back in my life like some shameless punks. I swear, ever since long ago, I told myself that I will never tell this family anything about my life, otherwise I am never going to progress in anything. That family is the definition of bad energy and the evil eye 👁. I am not even lying, every time they walk into our house, a fish dies. Like you are a bad omen, stay away fools. But obviously being the shameless nosy punks they are, they keep asking all these questions about my f ING life and asking literally everyone but me about MY grades. Ahh, this is MY PRIVATE LIFE. Geez, nowadays I just need to move like a rat and be quiet and not tell anyone what I'm going to do, not even my family. They're great and all but they are always opening their mouths to other people unconsciously or indirectly or unknowingly, so better safe than sorry. Also according to psychology, I heard that you are more likely to succeed when you don't tell many people. So yep there's me, moving like a silent mouse 🐭.

What I really want to do is move away and never tell them the address. But they are like annoying flies who keep following you around, like please f off stupid punks. It's funny how they think that there are superior, bitch you are a dirty pig who doesn't even wash their butt after shitting and your toilet is a nasty piece of shit.

Anyways after that rant, I feel better. I know it's not nice to shit talk people, especially when these people mean nothing to you, but ah I am so angry at how they think they have the right to know about my life?!