22.04.2020

Greetings! How has everything been this week? Any progress? In terms of education, it's still a question mark on my side. But in terms of everything else, it's okay.

I heard that the lockdown in my country will be lifted supposedly in three weeks' time. It still wouldn't be completely safe because as you may all know, it will take much longer to create a vaccine that can be used for a wide range of people. But it's impossible for the whole world to be on pause for any longer than this as so many small businesses would be at risk of bankruptcy?  It seems that the lockdown has been working as there is a decline in the number of deaths and so once the ban is lifted, everyone should still carry themselves out in an appropriate way and still do things such as 'avoid touching your face' and wash your hands often. 

Anyways as for my schedule for the previous week, let me think...

I for one created another Instagram account for my mediocre drawings, it's very tacky but I was bored with life >>> (dangomaster27)                               

I also started playing this game called 'One Piece Pirate Warriors 4' with my brother. Thinking back to the previous games, I realise now how shit I was at navigating through the game. I always got lost (ZORO ALERT!!!) and didn't know how to use the controller properly. You could say I was a complete noob. But then a couple of months back, I played this game called 'Jump force' which is a fighting game featuring different characters from different anime.  At first, I was so bad because I was trying to get used to the controller but then I got better, better enough to defeat my brother, more than once. Even he said it himself that before he wasn't playing seriously but then started to take it seriously after my 'winning streak.' I am still not as good as him but I have gotten better than before. One thing that I know is that I am better at fighting games compared to racing games...hehe I am worried about my future driving instructor. Hopefully, if I keep practicing, it'll be okay. There's just something about fighting games that gets me going, it satisfies my hidden aggressive nature so I actually want to get better. Though I haven't been playing for the last two days because my brother has to complete his assignments which is due very soon and so we are on a little hiatus until he is finished.

This week, I also honed my mediocre cooking skills and decided to make something (with the help of my siblings) out of our zone. As S̶r̶i̶ L̶a̶n̶k̶a̶n̶  Tamils, our home-cooked meals would be rice and different curries 90% of the time. The remaining 10% could vary from pasta to wrap to BBQ. Sooner or later, you'll get bored of this tiresome loop, I mean how many times can you eat rice in a week without getting bored. Especially when we were craving some Asian food and at the worst time possible...during a lockdown. So we took it to the next level by making dumplings from scratch. Sure that may not seem like much to you but in my opinion, it was a success since it was the first time. Making the dough and the filling was really fun, the problem arose from the shaping. But alas, in the end, it was all fine and ended up...in my stomach!!! 

I don't remember anything significant happening this week except those events above and the new dramas I watched (Vagabond and K2.) O right, I also caught up with an old friend from secondary school about their plans after sixth form or what people call 'High school.' That person is actually repeating a year so they wouldn't be able to go to uni until September 2021. It was a nice conversation and I had fun reminiscing on the past. But that's all. 

Thank you for reading today's entry, till next week!