15.04.2020

Hello readers, how are you all doing? I am here with another entry for you guys today so I hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me begin by saying that my body seems to be getting used to the quarantine lifestyle which is not entirely a good thing. I find myself becoming lazier and lazier. I mean I still do my chores and am now more willing to do the odd long ones after having some time to relax, but it's just not the same as before. I now find it hard to find the motivation to do (school) work.

On the bright side, I at least started to do work but the continuation of this proves to be difficult though I try to push myself every day to do something if only just a little bit of work. It's a bit slow right now but it's still progress.

Now, back to the actual events of the past week. Honestly like I told you before, there isn't much for me to tell you because of life being quite repetitive. Over the week, I bonded with my sister a little more which was very nice. Knowing others' thoughts on matters of the heart is quite refreshing to hear and I was lucky enough to share that with my sister. One day, we sat down and had a nice long talk about it and let me tell you, there were a lot of juicy details.

Over the week, I also finished watching the last season of the anime 'Fairy tail' and there is something that I have noticed. I've seen my fair shares of battles in the world of anime but the thing that I have noticed about the last season of fairy tail is that they actually keep their fights short. Even when fighting their strongest foe, it lasted for about 2 episodes whereas, in animes like one piece, the fight would last for eons. Anyways the ending was really cute, though I have a lot of questions such as will there be a spin-off sequel???

Thinking back, I really can't remember any other important details that strike me about the events of the previous week so I am going to end the entry here. Until next week...

Ps: Oh, I just remembered, I have also been doodling though it's not very good. The head and the body are not proportional but once again it's a time pass. Okay that's all, see you next week!!

 Okay that's all, see you next week!!

Richi~