uno.

Her alarm went off

Her alarm went off. She groaned, sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"Jesus Christ." She shouted. Grabbing her alarm , she turned it off before throwing it back on her nightstand.

Alejandra looked around her new apartment and sighed. She put her bed together last night along with her nightstand. Nothing in this apartment screamed home for her but she had to change that.

She crawled out of her white comforter and stretched her naked body and cracked her back.

"Now what to wear ?"

She went to her closet that was full of boxes and went through them until she found something simple to wear for her first day. A thin black long sleeve body suit with regular jeans and small black boots up to four inches. She put in gold earrings and wore a gold watch with a small gold cross chain she put under her shirt.

She looked at her messy curly light pink hair in the mirror before grabbing a brush.

"Ali , you have some work ahead of you."

Running her fingers through the light pink tangles first before brushing and then straightening her hair. Once her hair was silky straight with slight waves, she left it down her back.

Ali ended up putting on little makeup as well to cover her small freckles that she hated. She ended up eating some cereal before going to her first day of work. Jumping into her sleek black Jeep , she drove to the precinct.

She got out as she blew bubbles with her gum and put her sunglasses on her eyes. Hearing whistles past her , she ignored the men walking past her. An older woman was at the front and raised an eyebrow at the new woman as she walked in.

 An older woman was at the front and raised an eyebrow at the new woman as she walked in

"Who are you here for ?"

A raspy voice spoke out nearby.

"She's here for me."

Ali turned around to see Hank Voight standing there. She walked up to him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He pressed a few buttons and the cage opened before they walked around where her locker and other items would be.