treinta.

Alejandra smirked. Brett already hated her so why did it matter ?

She walked up and smiled.

"Hey guys."

Brett gave her a look as Alejandra put her hands on the table beside Antonio.

"Sorry to interrupt but Antonio promised me a dance."

"Go right ahead." Brett said , getting up and walking away. The two watched her leave and Alejandra smiled before sitting to the right of Antonio.

"What just happened ?"

"I introduced myself to her about twenty minutes ago and she isn't a fan . I saw you over here and I decided to save you from your ex girlfriend. You're welcome by the way." She said , pouring herself a glass of champagne in one of the clean glasses.

"Thank you. Why does Brett not like you ?"

"I'm the blonde next to you. She thinks I'm a replacement when I'm actually an upgrade."

Antonio shook his head with a laugh before watching some people in the building.

"You never stop working do you ?"

"Huh ?"

"Stop being surveillance and looking around. Here ." She said, giving him his glass of champagne that he hasn't touched. "Drink it , sit back and enjoy yourself , you aren't at work."

Antonio took sip of it before he remember what Paco said.

"Trust me when I say this , you ain't at work buddy."

He wasn't at work and he definitely wasn't in the moment either. His eyes went back to Alejandra took her phone from his jacket pocket. She looked down at it and typed something back before placing it back into his pocket.

"I didn't even know you put it there."

"I know , I just didn't feel like carrying it."

"How did you do that ? Why didn't I feel the weight of it ?"

"I used to steal and sneak shit for people , I don't know how I do it but I do." She shrugged before looking the dance floor. "Oh." She said, covering her mouth.

"What ?"

"Ruzek's dancing again."

Antonio looked to where she was looking to see Ruzek dancing his ass off while Kim stood there embarrassed for standing with him.

"He is killing it." Alejandra laughed, grabbing her phone and recording him dancing for about a minute before putting her phone back his jacket. "Poor Kim."

Antonio looked at the woman next to him. Everything about her perfect and so was the moment once she looked at him. The connection strengthened once again, them both not taking their eyes off of each other. That passion , that lust , that love were evident in their eyes. They saw once again their souls , they saw each other for who they really were.

Their missing puzzle piece, the one that were missing.

Kelly was talking to Matt before looking past him to see Alejandra and Antonio staring at each other. A smile grew on his face before looking back at his best friend as his other one was staring at the man she loved.

The two couldn't take each other's eyes off of each other. They wanted to grab each other and do something on the table in front of everyone but they couldn't and they knew why but they both willing to risk it.

Someone putting something on the table and it snapped them back to reality. Antonio grabbed his glass and looked at the dance floor while Alejandra looked up to see Erin sitting down and Jay sat down right beside her.