catorce.

"Antonio , what are you doing ?" Alejandra asked as Antonio led her blindly somewhere. Literally blindly since something was covering Alejandra's eyes.

"It's a surprise."

"God , were you sent here to kill me ?"

"I like you too much to do that. Even though you can be a little mean sometimes."

Alejandra rolled her eyes but also manage to trip on her own feet. Stumbling , she maintained her balance before walking straight again.

"Where are we ?"

She heard a door open and she stumbled , realizing there were steps. They walked inside of a building and she heard her heels clack against the wood floor.

"Oh my god , you're going to kill me . I knew it !"

"I'm not going to kill you. Take your blindfold off."

"Nope." She said , with her arms folded. "Watch me take this off and it's a slaughterhouse. I don't know who you think you are but Voight will notice me missing."

Antonio ripped off the blindfold and Alejandra opened her eyes.

"SURPRISE !" Everyone shouted. She reached for her gun but Antonio stopped her. The tingles from their hands took over their whole bodies and Alejandra quickly looked away.

"What's this for ?"

"Surviving a full year under Voight." Kim told her while handing her a shot. "You deserve it."

"Aww, thank you." She said , giving Kim a quick hug and took the shot. "Oh god , this is strong. Are you trying to get me drunk ?"

"You can since Antonio's your DD."

"I was just told to bring her here." Antonio cleared up.

"Uh yeah that means take me back home too. I'm ready to drink."

Many congratulations went around from everyone before she sat with Kim and they started drinking. Antonio went to the bar and his sister slid him his favorite beer.

"So it's been a year."

"And ?"

"And she still isn't your girlfriend. Why is that ?" Gabby asked him.

"Gabby , you know why."

"Outside of Voight's rule , what else to you have against you going out with her ?"

"It's also that I lost Jules and she reminds me of her without the whole marriage and kids thing. I don't want to lose another partner but I don't want to lose someone I love close to me either again."

"How do you think I feel huh ?" She asked him. "We both risk our lives everyday to save other ones. You don't think I don't get scared when I don't hear from you in more than a day ? Antonio, you can't save everybody but save the ones you love atleast."

He sighed.

"It's not that easy for Gabs. If I even I got the chance with her , I don't know how to date. I was with Laura since high school. She never wanted the flowers and the big shabang. We didn't go on dates or anything."

"You learn as you go."

"I don't know Gabby."

She groaned and threw her head back and looked around for Ali.

"If you looking for her , she's talking to Will Halstead."

Once he said that , her eyes scanned over to Will Halstead talking to Alejandra as she took a sip of her drink. She watched their interaction. Will was interested with his body language but Alejandra looked bored out of her mind even though she was drunk with low eyes.Her body wasn't even turned to him in a fraction. Gabby snickered.