Chapter 4

Tris POV:
I got a tattoo yesterday. My first one and I am very happy with it. I can't believe Uriah's was Dauntless cake. Uriah was a little offended that I got ravens for my biological parents. But he shouldn't be they aren't alive and and I love my family who adopted me.

Today I didn't want to get out of bed, but wanting to see Zeke's fight today made me get up. I couldn't showe this morning because of my tattoo, so I am thankful I showered before I got it yesterday. I do my makeup nicely and wear typical Dauntless training clothes. I head to the dining hall with Uriah and we sit at are usual table waiting for Zeke to show up.

Zeke walks in with the Stiff and Shauna a couple of minutes later. The Stiff glances at both Uriah and I before sitting down across from us with Zeke and Shauna. A couple of minutes later Marlene walks in and I wave her over. She grabs a muffin and sits next to me. 

"I need to talk to you." I say. 

Ok what about?" She asks unconcerned. 

"I'll tell you later." I say. I need advice on what to do. I don't think I like the Stiff I mean I barley know him and I already know he won't like me. Besides I want to focus on enjoying Dauntless activties without worrying about if some guy likes me.  I want to just get out so I finish my breakfast and tell them I'll see them later I want to go for a walk.

 Uriah nods and I leave after whispering to Marlene. "We can talk after training." I say.  On my way out I bump into a guy.

"Sorry." I say and I look into his eyes. 

He laughs "it's okay. What's your name?" 

"Tris what about you?" 

"Micheal."

 "Nice to meet you." I shake his hand. 

He asks me "Do you want to go and gets burger or something later?" 

"Umm." I glance back at my table and at the Stiff. He doesn't matter I remind myself. "Sure." I say and smile.  He gives me his number. I walk away smiling and blushing he seems like he is nice, I mean if someone bumped into me I would have told them off for doing so. 

I get to the training room on time because I was lost in thought. Uriah and Zeke are waiting for me and they don't look happy. The Stiff is standing next to Zeke but doesn't say anything he seems to not care or not know what's about to happen. 

"Who was the guy you were talking too." Zeke asks. 

"Someone I am going to hang out with tonight." I respond. Zeke and Uriah look like they are going to kill me. The Stiff remains expressionless. "Is there a problem?" I ask. 

"Your to young to date." Uriah says. 

"Oh tell that to yourself and Marlene and besides I said hang out. I didn't say date." He blushes and doesn't say anything else. I blush a little to because I know it's more like a date then hanging out.  "Zeke I understand your concerned, but I can handle myself. Please trust me." I beg him.

"Fine." Zeke says.

I walk away feeling triumphant and in a super good mood. I go after training and pick out a new dress. The boys have the Stiff come over. And they are all playing video games while I get ready. I come out at 5:55 before Micheal gets here at 6. All of them look a little taken aback when they see me. I blush. Zeke and Uriah jump up and come stand by me. Then the Stiff gets up. 

"Be careful." Uriah says. 

"If he hurts you tell me." Zeke says. 

I roll my eyes. "Of course he asked me to get burgers, but really he is going to punch me in the face." I retort. 

Zeke laughs. "Not what I meant, but I mean it." 

I nod and I hug Uriah and Zeke and whisper "You better not wait for me to come back to ask him a million questions."  

Then I decide to hug the Stiff to make it seem like I wasn't trying to ignore him. He tenses when I hug him and this makes me laugh. "Don't be so stiff, Stiff. Friends can hug each other." I hear a knock and get the door.

Micheal looks nice wearing a Dauntless leather jacket. He is handsome. He hands me flowers. I smile and thank him. I ask Uriah to put them in water and I walk off with Michael. "I'm surprised your brothers didn't have me end up in the infirmary." 

I laugh knowing it's true. "Yeah otherwise I couldn't do this and I grab his hand." He smiles.

We go to Dauntless burger and we eat and have tons of fun. When we are walking to my apartment he stops and asks me to be his girlfriend. I smile super big and say yes. We get to my door and he kisses me on my cheek. 

"Thanks for the burger and tonight. It was fun." I say. 

"Of course. I had fun too." He hugs me and walks off. Saying "Goodnight." I open my door and two people fall over.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" I ask laughing at Zeke and Uriah on the ground and I see the Stiff standing a couple of feet away trying to hide his grin.

"No" they say unison. I laugh again knowing it's not true. 

"Sure" I say and roll my eyes. 

"Ok fine." Uriah says. 

" How did it go?" Zeke asks. 

"Great." I say cheerfully to annoy them even more. 

"Uh huh now tell us what your hiding." Uriah says. 

I fake a glare him. "I have a boyfriend!!" I smile and stick my tongue out at Uriah. "I got one so you better figure out how to ask Marlene out." I say.  Shoot. I was supposed to talk to her.  

Uriah and Zeke look at each other before Zeke finally says "Ok good for you, but if he hurts you I will break him." 

"Okay." I laugh. The Stiff is just standing there still. "I'm going to see Marlene" I say. I wave and walk back out the door. I walk down the hall to Marlen's apartment and knock on the door. A couple of second later she answers it and lets me in. 

"I am sorry, I totally forgot I was supposed to meet up with you." I say. 

"It's all good. What did you need to talk about?" She asks. 

I think back to this moring when I was thinking about the Stiff and how I cannot like him and how he will never like me, but now I have a boyfriend who I really like and I am happy. "Well you know the Stiff right? I was thinking I might like him, but I wasn't sure because I don't know him and he is older. But then on the way out from breakfast I met someone named Micheal and he asked me out. I went out with him and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes, and I like him, but I am still not sure how I feel about the Stiff." I say quickly. 

Marlene opens her mouth than closes it not knowing what to say for a minute. "Well if the Stiff started dating someone, would you be okay with that?" She asks. 

I think about it. If he did date someone I wouldn't really mind, but maybe that's just because I don't know much about him, but I guess I would be fine. "I think I would be okay with it." I say. 

"Well, I think you don't like him then and besides congrats." She says. 

"Thanks Marlene. I am gonna go, but thanks again for the help."

"No problem." She says as she opens the door for me. 

I walk back down the hall to my apartment and go inside. Zeke and the Stiff are gone and I don't see Uriah, so he must be upstairs in his room.

After showering because my tattoo is dry and safe to be in water and getting ready for bed I lay down and think about today I'm glad I bumped into Micheal and I'm glad Zeke stayed and was here to be supportive and even though he did ask some questions I am glad he was here to do so. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

***************************************************
Hey guys thanks for reading. Wait to see if there's any FourTris anytime.

Don't forget to comment and vote!! :)

-Addison.