Chapter 7

Edited: 8/01/2020

Uriah POV:
Tris came in last night with the Stiff and I'm scared she has a crush on him. He is too old for her. On top of that he's Zeke's friend and he probably only sees her as a little sister so she'll get hurt and I need to protect her. Maybe I should tell Zeke.

When she comes down the stairs she is very pretty. She can't help it though but she is going to get hurt when she is that pretty.

We walk to the dining hall and we sit down. I sit next to the Stiff so she can't. I need to make sure she doesn't get feelings for him she's only 14 and he's 16.

We go to training which one day, I can't wait to be in myself and not helping out but getting to do everything with friends and people my age. Amar likes us being here and helping out though because he finds it easier when we all are correcting them and not just him. So, me and Tris help out.

Tris POV:

Uriah has been acting guilty and weird all morning. We're at training and I'm talking to Zeke. "Do you know what's up with Uriah?" 

"No what do you mean?" He asks. 

"Well I feel like he is acting different and he is up to something." I say. 

"I have an idea figure it out at candor or dauntless tonight." Zeke suggests. 

"Ok thanks Zeke." I say.

I walk over to the Stiff. "Hey!" I say 

"Hey." He says and he's working on his punches so he keeps punching the bag. "How's it going?" He asks. 

"Good, I mean I guess." I say honestly unsure.

 "Why because of Micheal?" He asks. 

"Yeah I guess. I liked him and I know he was rude and I broke up with him, but I'm not over him yet." He punches the bag again, but this time harder. 

"Yeah that's understandable." He says. 

"Plus he was my boyfriend and he didn't trust me and I need that from him. I'm never going to be in a relationship with people who don't trust me." I say angrily. 

He looks guilty but his expression changes to a little sad. "Yeah I mean you need to be able to be honest with them and without that there's not really a point." He says then he looks shocked he said that. 

"We're you saying that me or yourself?" I ask laughing 

"You can figure out." He says with a laugh. 

"Secretive much?" I ask. 

"Maybe, maybe not." He says with a smirk. I look around for a minute trying to think of something to say.

"I am done with boys for a little while. They act weird sometimes and I am tired of having to be told what to do. Even though that relationship lasted less than 2 days." I say slightly annoyed. 

"Yeah." The Stiff says. 

I then feel bad because I feel like he thinks that he is weird or something. "I don't mean that you are weird or something just Micheal was and some other guys are too." I say unsure of how to say that. He nods, but doesn't say anything more and punches the bag again.

"Tris." Someone calls from across the room. I look at the Stiff and walk away a little happy to be out of the situation I created. 

"What's up?" I ask the person who calls me and I realize it's Eric I haven't talked to him since the first day at dinner and I didn't really pay attention to him. 

"Am I doing this right?" He asks me and punches the bag. 

"Looks good to me." I say. 

"Well my name is Eric." Eric says. 

"Tris, but I guess you already knew that, but I remember you from dinner the first night." I say as I laugh and he laughs too. 

"It's hard not to know who you are. Your amazing." Then he blushes. "Sorry." 

"For what?" I ask. 

"I shouldn't be saying anything. You just went through a break up." 

"It's fine." I say "I broke up with him because he was a jerk and he didn't trust me." 

"Well sorry, I would trust you." He smiles and then grabs my waist.

I don't like it. "Let go of me." I say. 

"Well you said it was fine." 

"No I said you complimenting me was fine not touching me." I say. 

"I know what I'll cheer you up." He says and leans in and starts to kiss me. I am able to push him a little and long enough to scream. 

"Help!" Zeke and Uriah come running and pull him off of me. 

"What do you think your doing to our sister?" 

" I think I was kissing my girlfriend." The Stiff looks at me he looks confused and suprised? 

"I'm not your girlfriend and I don't like you." I yell at him. 

"Sure." He says and winks at me walks away.

"What was that all about?" Uriah says. 

"He called me over to help him and then he strarted flirting and I asked him to stop and he didn't." I say. 

"Well he won't again I promise." Zeke says. 

"Thank you." He hugs me and so does Uriah. The Stiff just stands there. He looks at me and he leaves to go back punching. 

"It'll be okay Tris." Uriah says and I try to smile. 

That was horrible. It felt worse then kissing Micheal and I don't know how I feel anymore about the Stiff because if people who are older act like that then I don't want to be near them. I guess the Stiff hasn't done anything. It must be beacuse he knows my brothers. No he hasn't because he doesn't like me because I am a little girl who isn't someone people like. 

After training I have to go shopping with Shauna and we need to get layers because it's a game of candor or dauntless. After we go shopping we go to her house and she does my hair and makeup. I look gorgeous.

 But then I keep thinking about what Eric did to me during training and I wish to hide and never see anyone again. 

I put on my layers. I wear a tank top, with a crop top with a jean jacket. I also wear leggings with a leather skirt. When I'm already Shauna says "Oh my god Tris!! You look amazing."

We head over and knock on the door even though it is my apartment. 

*******************************************************
Hey guys hope you enjoyed. The candor or dauntless game will be in the next chapter.

-Addison :)