Code 6

11/4/2020

Saturday

9:19

Oof

Elian thought, as he saw all the food items being displayed. Bowls of truffles, and chocolate dipped strawberries. Plates of Lobster and other seafood, that Elain grimaced at.

Tea, it is then.

He decided, looking around the venue as he placed a paper cup under the container. Doe black eyes wandering around the venue.

That's when the same modulated voice flowed into his ears.

Charcoal eyes circled around the food stall in search of it, when his eyes fell on the two police officers talking among themselves, in front of the juice dispenser.

Elian furrowed his eyes as he tried to read what was written on the name tag. Not wanting to make a total fool of himself, by going around and talking to a random officer.

Felix Zahn! Wait, Officer! Off—ow ow ow

Felix and Hector turned around hearing the groans of pain from their side, to see a man in his late twenties, blowing wind onto his hands, a cup of tea pooling on the ground in front of him.

Elian was quick in his actions, not wanting to lose another chance to thank the officer.

"Officer Zahn!"

"You know him?" Hector asked, turning towards Felix, who was stuck in his position.

"Oh my god, Officer. I found you, I searched for you that day with Ash, but I couldn't find you anywhere and now I finally found you. Thank you so so much." Elian babbled on, a string of 'thankyou's' falling from his lips.

"Officer, is there anything I can do to reciprocate? " Elian asked hopefully, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

He was a social person, a skill he had acquired over the years of talking with various people as part of his job. He had to be, he had to make them comfortable with him. He had to make them know that he was there for them, and ready to listen to their stories.

"Ah... it's not a problem." Felix replied bashfully, a little shy due to the attention he was getting.

"No no, I insist." Elian continued, "Officer...Abraham, please tell him to ask for anything." Elian added after he was successful in reading Hector's nametag.

Hector chuckled, "Felix, if he insists then you should take up on that offer."

"Well... I don't have anything that I want to ask him though." Felix replied, his cheeks burning.

"Um.... wait how about I buy burgers for all of you guys from outside," Elian suggested, with a hopeful smile, clasping his hands together.

"I don't know about that----"

"He means to say that would be wonderful of you." Hector interjected, his mouth watering at the mention of 'burgers'.

"Great!" Elian, clapped his hands in victory, "How many of you guys are there? When will you be free? I can bring it wherever you want me to."

"I mean Ola, Aliyah and Keir were with us that day, so I guess you can buy for five people," Felix said, after counting mentally, they were also the only ones who were with them today too.

"Maybe at 11:30, when this program ends." Hector suggested, "You know where the security room is?"

"Yeah, I will bring it to you guys there." Elian said, grinning, "Again Officer, I am so thankful to you for saving my life." He expressed coming forward, clasping onto Felix's hands tightly, "And you too Officer Abraham, thank you so much."

"Don't worry, we were just doing our job."

"Well it's my job to be grateful." Elian countered, turning around as someone called out his name.

"Okay I have to go now, but I will see guys at 11:30. Bye!" Elian pointed out, swiftly, throwing a grateful smile at them both before rushing to the direction from where his name was called.

"Wait Elian... is it the Elian Carr." Hector exclaimed with wide eyes.

◆◇◆◇

Thanks for reading.