Code 13

22:30

"Well that was fun," Elian utters as they were coming out of the club, shivering at the cool air that hits him.

They had gotten drunk with them, talk more and enjoy the night. Elian had even somehow convinced Felix to dance, though he thinks the four bottles of beer he drank must've been the genuine reason.

"I feel free..." Felix exclaimed in a sing-song voice, his steps faltering a little.

"I should have known you were a light-head," Elian said, placing his hands-on Felix's biceps and holding onto him so that Felix doesn't fall down.

"You!" Felix suddenly stopped in the middle of the crowded pathway, the night still bustling with life.

"Eli...my everything...you are the reason I am so free." Felix continued, his words slurring as he got down on his knees. The people around them, giving them stink eyes.

"Felix!" Elian squeaked out; his face red as he smiled uncomfortably at the people passing them. Taking purchase of Felix's arms to make him stand back up.

"No... you can't stop me from speaking my mind." Felix continued on not minding the stares.

"I won't stop you, but let's not do this in the middle of the street" Elian said, dragging Felix away from the crowded streets towards the bus station.

"Okay...but I will speak my mind," Felix uttered determined.

"Yes, you will Felix...you know, you are going to so regret this tomorrow morning," Elian said after a few seconds of silence.

"I won't regret tonight...I won't regret this feeling..." Felix sang on.

"I am sure that is not even a song." Elian mused, furrowing his brows a little.

Felix couldn't care less, as he started singing something else, which was also made up.

Elian tried to stifle his giggles as he heard the various lyrics Felix came up, though Elian could tell Felix had a really good voice, but the slurring and the mismatched words just made it sound like a bunch of gibberish.

Elian finally laughed out as he heard his name being sung too, Elian was sure there was not a song out there with his name. But he couldn't really care. You could say it flattered him.

Blackmail material.

Elian thought as he quietly took his phone out and started recording Felix.

◇◆◇◆

Thanks for reading!