Abort Mission

A/N:
Um... What the Hell?! 2K reads?! OML... I swear it was just 3 Chapters ago we hit 1K.?! It's so crazy?!Thank y'all so much?!
Okay on with it!

Draco's POV

When all classes had finished, I rushed down to the Common Room to put my stuff away and somewhat prepare for the conversation I'm about to have.

For the 2nd time today, Pansy rushed up to me to asked the same question. "Is it working?"

"Well, no cause I'm not trying; change of plan," I rambled. Infuriated, Pansy looked at me.

"Change of plan?!" she exclaimed, "Spent my time doing that with you and you throw it away just like that?! I'm offended."

"And you say I'm dramatic," I retorted.

"That's because you really are. On the other hand, I am reasonably hurt by your lack of the ability to confide in me." Pansy ranted.

"Oh well," I replied sarcastically. "Now help me." I ran up the stairs into the boys dormitory and burst through the bathroom door and began to play about with my hair. "Wavy; he likes it wavy," I mumbled.

"What are you going on about?" she asked. I wiped my hair down with a warm towel to get off the top layer of gel.

"My hair, Pansy." I answered.

"Let me help," Pansy offered. She snatched the towel from me then threw it off to the side. She picked up her wand and cast a heating charm on my hair. Swapping her wand for my custom made brush, Pansy did some odd movements with then took her hand of my white-blonde hair. "There."

I looked up at the mirror to see my locks wavy and slightly imperfect; just the way Harry liked it. "Thanks," I said gratefully, "but I gotta go."

"Do it well — whatever it is you're doing!" Pansy advised.

"I'm a Slytherin! Of course I will!" I hope.

I rushed up and down some stairs to get to the library, which was on the 4th floor, before Harry. Obviously,  I succeed as Harry was always late, unless someone helped him get somewhere in time. I walked as quietly as possible just so that I wouldn't bother Madam Pince in the process.

Having reached the back of library, I took my waiting time and used it to ask Harry, through thoughts, where he was right now.

'Hello,' I inaudibly said.  Almost immediately he responded.

'Hey.'

'Where are you?' I asked.

'Just a floor up,' Harry told me.

'Okay. I'll be right at the back near the circular tables and windows.'

'Cool. I'm gonna be there soon,' he said.

I closed off my mind to him and waited for what seemed like an hour when Harry shuffled up to me from my left side.

"Hi again," he greeted.

"Hey," I replied nervously.

"Who's your mate then, Draco?" Harry asked eagerly.

"Slow down," I told him, "You make some suggestions and when you get warmer, I'll tell you. Muffalito." I flicked quick charms in our perimeter just so nobody can hear us. "Go."

"Who is it? I know loads of brown-haired,  green-eyed people but I have to exclude Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin so it's narrowed down. I still have loads of options but since they're in our year there's only a small amount left, not to mention the fact they are a boy." Harry rambled. He'd been pacing in front of me the whole length of his speech so far. Then he stopped. "Now according to all that you've said, there are only 2 options left," he continued quietly , looking up at me. "I thought it sounded," quieter, "just a bit like," even quieter, "me—"

I slammed my lips to his in an attempt to shut him up and give him the answers he needed so desperately. I eased the rough start into affectionate kiss trying and show a feeling of passion and fondness towards him. Our mouthes move softly yet accordingly as if meant to be.

When we broke apart, blushing, Harry shuffled backwards a little in shock. "Does that mean...?" he asked. I merely nodded when he leapt up and threw his arms around me. I returned the favour and we hugged for some time. Parted once more, Harry asked me another question?

"Do you really think I'm...?"

"Amazing, beautiful; yes." I answered. Harry's cheeks were, now, a nice shade of crimson while mine were tinted pink. "Now I've got a question for you," I stuck out my hand to him in tradition, "Would you be my boyfriend?"

Harry looked at my hand. Plain and simple; right there for him to take. He looked up at me then back down at at my hand. He didn't shake it, but interlocked our fingers and smiled.

"Yes."

***********

Word Count: 766