9.

I came out of hyper space as I arrived at Jakku. For a moment I observed the bleak, beige planet before flying down towards its atmosphere. I knew about a small settlement, Niima Outpost, so headed there. It was more of a trading junkyard, but it was somewhere I'd be able to get supplies.

When I arrived at the Niima Outpost, I could see small shacks and huts all around me, it wasn't a very built up place; it was practically in the middle of a desert. I gently landed the small starfighter. Before I stood up, I took a deep breath in; I didn't want to be on this planet, in this place, for very long. The quicker I could get supplies, the better.

As soon as I clambered out of the vessel, the people and creatures around me started to whisper and speak amongst eachother, glaring at me. I stood and stared back at them, trying not to let them intimidate me.
"She's not from around here." I heard someone say.
I could sense an uneasy tension in the air.

I slowly started to walk forward, past all of the on-lookers and towards the centre of the settlement.
"I bet that ship is worth a lot." I heard another creature quietly say.
I snapped my head to look at him.
"Yeah? And it's mine. So back off!"
He scowled at me and I stared back at him menacingly before he cautiously took a step back.

Eventually, I found a shack that was selling or trading food and other supplies. Behind the stall of the shack stood a three eyed, goat looking creature, I believe they're a species called 'Gran' but I can't be sure. He was wearing tatty clothes and a filthy old apron. There was a small queue of people, all holding goods to trade or sell, so I joined on the back.

When I got to the front of the queue, the stall keeper looked me up and down and scoffed.
"You new to town?" He asked with a grumbly voice.

"No. Just passing through." I bluntly said.

"Heh, that's what they all say."

I looked at him blankly, not amused.

"So what can I get you then?" He asked.

"I need supplies, food, some water. Just to last me a few days, that's all." I answered.

"That's all?" He chuckled.
"That's asking for a lot round here! So what have you got to trade me then?"

I panicked a little bit. I didn't have any credits on me, and I had nothing to trade him.

"That fancy gadget on your belt..." he pointed at my lightsaber.
"I'll give you plenty of food and water for that."

"No. You're not having it." I quickly cut him off.

"Well then I'm afraid I can't help you." He said, a mean smile growing across his face.

At this point I was fed up and just wanted to get off of this planet. So I decided that I would use a little Jedi mind trick, the stall owner was simple minded, so the trick worked an absolute treat.
"Actually, you can help me, because you want to give me supplies. And you would happily give me food and water." I said to him. His three eyes looked at me, confused for a second.

"I do want to help you." He said back to me, in a trance, before turning around and gathering some items from the crates behind him and putting them into a tatty material bag. He also handed over two medium metal canisters of water, plenty enough to last me a few days.
"Pleasure doing business with you." I said with a smile before collecting the items and walking away.