19.

I don't know how many hours went by. At least 6, maybe even 8, but the effects were already starting to show. The total solitude and silence, the only sound in the room was the sound of my own breathing, staring at blank walls, which never changed. I was already starting to crack.

But eventually, I had a visitor. Not a pleasant one at all, but it was someone. It was a Separatist officer and he entered the room with two clankers behind him. One of the clankers walked straight over to the control panel beside me and stood behind it.

"I expect that yesterday you were told of the Separatist's intentions with you." He spoke with a formal tone.

"Yes. And you should know that I don't wish to cooperate."

"Hm, what a shame. It would be so much easier and less painful." He said, looking down his nose at me.

"What is it your looking for anyway?" I asked.

"A Holocron, a Jedi Holocron."

I was shocked, a Holocron is a palm-sized, glowing polyhedron of crystalline material and hardware, it carried hologram messages and information. A Holocron could only be activated through use of The Force. I was intrigued to find out the contents of it.

"A Holocron? Containing what?"

"A list of Force-Sensitive children across the galaxy. The Separatists sees this as a list of potential threats and intends to find them, before the Jedi Order does, and eliminate them." The officer said.

"You want to slaughter innocent children!" I cried.
"That's barbaric!" My heart began to race at the thought of countless unknown, harmless children being murdered by the Seppies. It made me angry, but I couldn't lash out, the restraints and straps made it impossible to move.

"That's just the way it is." He responded with an evil smirk.
"Now you see, the problem is, we don't know where the Holocron is hidden; the person who created it also made it impossible to find..."

"No! I'm not going to let you exploit my power so that you can murder children!" I cut him off.

"We thought that's how you'd react. Which is why you're in this wonderful chair. The more you retaliate and resist, the worse the punishment and torture will get."

I almost felt like crying. My chest moved up and down as I breathed quickly and heavily. Suddenly, I felt the chair tip backwards and slowly stop at a slanted angle so that I was looking straight up at the ceiling.

"Now, shall we begin?" The officer remarked.
He stepped forward and looked down at me. I started to squirm and wriggle, pulling at the restraints and trying to kick my trapped legs. I was scared, so scared.

He leant down closer to me.
"Where is the Jedi Holocron? We know that you can find it."

"You're never going to find!" I exclaimed.
Suddenly, a serge of electricity flew through my body, attacking every single one of my nerves, causing me to I cry out in pain.

"Do you really want to do this, Delta? Do you really want to put yourself through all of this pain and suffering?" The officer tried to intimidate me.

I was still shaking slightly from the electric shock.
"B...burn in h...hell." I said, my lips quivering and shaking.

And again, another rush of pain and electric, this time stronger, went racing through my body.

I wasn't going to tell them, not ever. Although I wasn't a technically a Jedi again yet, I knew their ways and stuck to their beliefs. The Jedi were selfless and put other people's needs before their own. And that's what I was going to do; I wasn't going to let them find those children and murder them.