The Rescue Mission

Spiderman sneaks into Norman's second lab. Look's like Norman was right about the tight security "spiderman said". I still have to find a way to rescue Jessica, after all she risked her life for me the first time we met "spiderman said".

Peter's flashback
So what do you say we go in or out "spiderman said". Fine let's go in " spiderwoman said". Spiderman steps on a laser and the alarm sounds. What did you do "spiderwoman said". Smoke appears and knocks spiderman unconscious.
2 hours later
So what do you say who's gonna take the pain "hobgoblin said". Make a choice quickly spiderwoman or spiderman dies"hobgoblin said ". Where am I" spiderman said ". I, ll do it" spiderwoman said ". Jessica, what are you doing" spiderman said ". You better hurry up" hobgoblin said ". Hobgoblin toy's to shock spiderman but she gets in the way. Aaaaaah!!!!!!" spiderwoman screamed ". Noooooo!!! Spiderman webs up Hobgoblin. Spiderwoman are you okay" spiderman said ". Hobgoblin breaks out of the web and throws a bomb at spiderman but spiderwoman gets in the way and the bomb hits her.

The present
I, ll never forget what she did for me, I have to rescue her" spiderman said ". Spiderman manages to get in the room spiderwoman is in. Spiderman see's the cure on top of the shelf. You really thought that it would be that easy" goblin said ". The jig is up goblin" spiderman said ". Spiderman webs up goblin and injects the cure into spiderwoman. Spiderwoman wakes up. Spiderman carries spiderwoman in his arms and escapes the lab. Where am i" spiderwoman said ". Look its a long story, you got poisoned and I rescued you" spiderman said ". I remember now, but why would you do that for me" spiderwoman said ". Because you saved me and I owed you one" spiderman said ". Spiderwoman kisses spiderman.