Chapter: 05 • My Rebound

Y

/n: "...You did?

He looked me in the eyes and nodded...

Mr.Brock: "I-I can't stop thinking about you...Your driving me crazy!

I blushed and cutely smiled...

Mr.Brock: "You have such a beautiful smile...

He kept looking at my eyes then lips and started slowly leaning in for a kiss and I could feel myself start to loose focus...

Mr.Brock: "Would it be bad if I kissed you right now?

As I was about to nodded "No", my mother walked around the corner as we both jumped...

Mom: "Oh! There you are, did you find it okay?
Mr.Brock: "Yeah, I did! Thank you!

They shared a smile...

Mr.Brock: "Y/n was just asking me about a question on her homework from todays lesson!
Mom: "Oh! I'm sorry, did I interrupt?

At the same time...

Mr.Brock And Y/n: " No!

We nervously looked at eachother...

Y/n: "W-We were just finishing up!
Mr.Brock: " Yeah, I-I better head home!

We both nervously nodded...

Mr.Brock: " I-I'll see you in class tomorrow?
Y/n: "Yeah! Bright and early!

We shared a smile knowing that the whole gig he told my mom about me being the "perfect student" with good grades and perfect attendance was TOTAL BULLSHIT!

He said goodbye to my mom, thanked her for having him over and left as my mom went into her office and I went into my room reminiscing about how close his lips were to mine.

*The Next Morning*

As I walked down the school hallway, Mike who was with his best friends Sam, Brenne, Corey and Jake, stopped me...

Mike: "Hey, I was wondering if we could talk for a minute?

I didnt know what to say...

Y/n: "I-I..Sure.
Mike: "Thanks...Guys give us a minute?

They all nodded and walked away...

Y/n: "...what's up?

This felt super weird, why haven't I trash talked him yet? Why hasn't he said some stupid comment to me? But I-I'll be honest Mike and I broke up 2 weeks ago and hooking up with the teacher was supose to be my rebound but now....I'm falling in love with him and... missing and wanting to get back with Mike...