Chapter: 12 • I'm fine...

Colby: "When the hell were you gonna tell me that you and him were back together?!

He paced around the room furious...

Y/n: "I wasn't because we're not!

He quickly walked up to me...

Colby: "Oh really?! Didn't seem like it when you two walked in together all cuddled up and cozy!!

I pushed him away...

Y/n: "What the HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
Colby: "YOU! YOUR MY PROBLEM! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!
Y/n: "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? FINE! HE GAVE ME BACK A BRACELET HE FOUND IN HIS ROOM THAT I LOST WHEN WE WERE DATING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I started walking towards the door but he stepped in front of me, blocking my way out because he wasn't done...

Colby: "SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA FUCKING WALK AWAY?!
Y/n: "OH SURE! LET ME JUST STAND HERE AND ENJOY OUR FUCKING ARGUMENT WHILE YOU YELL AT ME!

I pushed him out of the way...

Y/n: "YOU ACT LIKE YOUR SO INNOCENT WHEN YOU NOT ONCE MENTIONED TO ME THAT YOU HAD A WIFE AND WERE DIVORCED! WHAT HAPPEN TO NO SECRETS? AND SINCE YOU WANNA BE A DICK ABOUT EVERYTHING, I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN AND WE'RE GOING TO PROM TOGETHER TOMORROW! AT LEAST I HAD THE FUCKING GUTS TO TELL YOU INSTEAD OF HIDING IT!

I walked out only slamming the door before he could say anything because I knew he was chaperoning the prom tomorrow and since we were arguing, I wanted to rub it in his face to get him EVEN MORE pissed off because I told him who I was going with but I didn't care, I was SO mad at him and the way he was acting that I could care less at this point!

As I walked out into the hallway where the girls were because Mike and the boys took off to their next class, things got quiet as they seen me slam the door and notice I was mad...

Devyn: "..You oka-
Y/n: "I'm fine! Can we just go?! I'm sick of this place!

They slowly nodded as we started headed to our next class.

*Later That Day After School*

As school was letting out, the girls and I decided to go shopping for prom so we headed downtown where all the cute dress spots were.

After looking and looking, trying things on and not liking it, picking a few dressing and can't decide on which one I wanted, I had finally found the perfect ONE, so I tried it one and walked out to where the girls were...

Xepher: "OMG!
Kat: "Your drop dead gorgeous!
Devyn: "See now this dress makes me SO excited for prom!
Y/n: "Ugh, I'm so in love with it, I can't wait for tomorrow!
Kat: "Dont take it off just yet! Let me get a picture for Mike!

As I nodded, she took the pic as I then sent it to Mike...

Shortly after texting back and forth with him, I proudly purchased the dress as the girls and I left the store and went to hangout for a bit

*Later That Night*

As the girls and I were hangout outside of a restaurant sitting at a table waiting for our food to arrive, I kept thinking over and over again about Colby and I's fight. I felt bad at the way I went off on him and wanted to call him but I was so unsure of what to do. It's like I couldn't make up my mind on to fix things or to let them be but most importantly I NEEDED to figure who I wanted to be with I mean prom was I practically here already and I promised Mike I'd give him and answer. I knew what both Mike and Colby both wanted but...What did I want?