OS #18: MURDERER

My boyfriend has been accused murder.

He was handcuffed & dragged out of our house but he didn't mind it. Bago siya maipasakay sa Police Car ay doon pa lang nagsink in lahat ng pangyayari sa akin.

I hurriedly went out to stop them and pleaded to him.

"Josh, don't do this! NO, you didn't kill him! YOU DIDN'T KILL FATHER!"-

He looked at me coldly and tried to take off my arms from his shoulders.

"No! No, Josh! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. L-Listen, you didn't kill him!"-

I can barely speak and breathe because of my state. Hindi pa rin siya nagsasalita and just looked at me.

NO! HE CAN'T BE IMPRISONED BECAUSE OF THIS. 

I looked at the police officers around us at lumuhod sa harap nila. Both the officers and Josh was shocked and petrified.

"Sir, maniwala po kayo sa akin, Josh didn't kill my father! It was m--"-

"FAITH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FCKING DOING?!"-

Napatigalgal ako sa sigaw niya.

He was looking at me with serious dead eyes- but tears are flowing from it. Huminga muli ito ng kaunti bago magsalita with firmness in his voice. 

"Officer, whatever she'll say it'll be to cover me up. I killed his dad dahil ayaw nila sa akin. Don't listen to her."-
Malamig nitong saad.

And with that I know, nothing can change his decision. Tumakbo ako palapit sa kanya at niyakap siya.

"Please Josh, don't do this. It was me. Y-you saw me. D-don't do this please."-

He leaned over me and kissed my forehead longer than what he use to do.

"I LOVE YOU, FAITH. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, REMEMBER THAT."- He wisphered.

Pagkatapos niyo'y kusa na siyang pumasok sa Police Car and left me-reminiscing what had happened.

My stepdad tried to molest me.

Mom was still in an out-of-town business and I was left alone with him.

Pinasok niya ako sa kwarto ko at tinangka akong pagsamantalahan. I screamed, I fought back but all I received was punches from him. He almost tear my night dress down ng nahagip ng kamay ko ang lamp light ko at inuntog sa kanya 'yon. Nakatakas ako sa kanya pero nahabulan niya ako sa hagdan. I don't know how it happened but I just found my stepdad down the stairs, blood dripping from his head, LIFELESS- when Josh came in.

"Hush, baby... Calm down. Change your clothes first. Ako na ang bahala dito. It's not your fault, baby..."-

And before long, I realized what Josh did.

He covered me up.

I KILLED MY FATHER.

I AM THE MURDERER.

Ngumisi ako.

That was my bait-story.

My plan was a risky one, but went so smooth and well. My charade for this is fcking done. I ended the life of one lustful man and ended other into prison.

Hm.

Not so bad.

All of these men should be punished. 
They are all the same, dirty and assholes.

Ang dali nilang lokohin.

Napatawa ako. Napahalakhak.

I remembered Josh.

I thought he's much smarter but still, no different from the others.

'You're too gentleman, too soft pag dating sa babae. I thought you're smart, Josh. Now, pay the price.'

AND I FOUND MYSELF SMILING ONCE AGAIN.

-------------------------- E N D ---------------------