Scene 7

Glinda: That's right, take that one road the whole time! Oh I hope they don't get lost, I'm so bad at giving directions... Oh Nessa...

Elphaba: What a touching display of grief

Glinda: I believe we have nothing further to say to eachother-

Elphaba: I wanted something to remember her by. And all that was left of her were those shoes. And now that rechid little farm girl has walked off with them. So I'd apriciate some time to say goodbye to my sister... Oh Nessa, forgive me

Glinda: Elphie, don't blame yourself. It's dreadful, it is, to have a house fall on you but... accidents will happen. 

Elphaba: You call this an accident?

Glinda: Well, maybe not an accident

Elphaba: Well, then what would you call it?

Glinda: A regime change, caused by a bizarre and unexpected twister of fate

Elphaba: So you think cyclones just appear out of the blue?

Glinda: No I never-

Elphaba: Of course you never, you're too busy telling everyone how wonderful everything is

Glinda: Well, I'm a public figure now. People expect me to-

Elphaba: Lie?!

Glinda: Be encouraging. And what exactly have you been doing besides riding around on that filthy old thing?

Elphaba: Well, we can't all come and go by bubble! Whose invention was that? The Wizards? I'm sure even if it wasn't he'd still take credit for it. 

Glinda: Yes, well, a lot of us are taking things that don't belong to us... aren't we?

Elphaba: Now wait just a clock-tic. I know it might be dificult for that bissful blonde brain of yours to comprehend that someone like him could acctually choose someone like me. But it's happend. It's real. And you can wave that ridiculous wand all you want, you can't change it. He never belonged to you. He doesn't love you and he never did. He loves me! (Glinda slaps her across the face and she cackles like a witch) Hahahaha! Feel better? 

Glinda: Yes I do. 

Elphaba: Good (She slaps Glinda) So do I! (They use their wand and broom to threatin the other and they both throw them on the ground and try to fight with their hands) (All the sudden the guards come in) AH! Stop let me go!

Glinda: Don't let her go I almost had her! 

Guard: Sorry it took us so long to get here miss.

Elphaba: I can't believe you would sink this low. To use my sisters death as a trap to capture me?! 

Glinda: What no I never-

(Fiyero comes in holding a gun and he aims it at the guard)

Fiyero: Ahhhh!! Let the green girl go!

Elphaba: Fiyero! How in Oz?!

Glinda: Fiyero!

Fiyero: Let her go! Or explain to all Oz how the WIzard's guards watched, while Glinda the Good was slain.

Glinda: Fiyero-

Fiyero: I Said let her go!

(The guards let go of Elphaba)

Fiyero: Elphaba go now! 

Elphaba: No, not without you!

Glinda: Fiyero Please-!

Fiyero: Hush! Now go!

(Elphaba hesitates)

Glinda: Do it

(She leaves)

(Fiyero drops the gun and the guards grab him by the arms)

Glinda: What?! What are you doing?! Stop! In the name of goodness STOP! You see, he was never going to harm me he just... he loves her.

Fiyero: Glinda, I'm so sorry.

Guards: Take him out to that field there! Hang him up on thoose poles until he tells us which way the Witch went!

Glinda: No Fiyero!