4.

"Suit up nigga we got another camp to take out. Big one too." Tyler said as he snatched the pillow off of Jordan's face. Jordan was tired, he didn't want to get up and go on another fucking mission. For crying out loud he wanted one day where he could just relax on his own. And what was worse about this mission was that he had to ride out with the damn charlie squad. He couldn't stand half the niggas on there. And for some reason the captain of charlie squad; Darold had a vendetta against him. To think it wasn't possible for a mute to have beef with someone else. He rolled out of his bed and walked into his bathroom. Staring at the mirror, he noticed how tired he looked. This job is going to kill him one way or another. He did his daily routine and quickly got dressed before heading out of his room and into the main area. Charlie squad was already there and geared up; they were waiting for Jordan. "Damn nigga, you taking yo time?" Bill complained and Jordan rolled his eyes.

If they got so impatient they could've left already, Jordan would have caught up. He looked at the armory rack and furrowed his brows. His guns were missing, he looked back at the squad and narrowed his eyes. "Who took it." He stated and both Bill and Jacques gave him a ridiculous look. "Fuck is you talking about lil' nigga." Jacques said with an attitude and Jordan just pointed at the rack that was supposed to be holding his gun. "Maybe you misplaced that shit, you love not putting things where it belongs." Bill sneered and earned a chuckle from Jacques. He hated those two with a burning passion, they were like immature little kids who never took their job seriously. The other member Denzel was just sitting on the edge of the table waiting. He was quiet like Jordan but somehow still so loud. "I don't have it dude, might wanna ask Darold." Denzel suggested and Jordan wanted to do anything but that.

Almost on que, Darold walked in holding Jordan's gun. Jordan held his hand out for him to place it in his hand but Darold strapped the gun on his back. "You won't be needing this." He said and slapped a simple knife in Jordan's hands. Jordan gave him a confused look and Darold chuckled. "We don't need you because you know how to shoot. We need you to be bait. You're walking straight into the camp and keeping them distracted so we can have an easy mission." Darold explained to him and Jordan furrowed his brows. There was no fucking way he was just going to stroll into such a dangerous place unarmed. He glanced at Tyler who was leaning on the door frame entrance to his tech room. His head set on and he was trying to avoid eye contact with Jordan. It was clear that Tyler wasn't the person who came up with the mission or the idea. Shit he didn't even try and tell them niggas it was a bad idea to do this. Jordan sighed and put the knife away. Guess he was gonna be the bait for today.

The group rode together in Darold's jeep in silence. Normally Bill would be arguing with someone; mainly Jacques but they were both quiet. It made Jordan uneasy, like something was going to go wrong. He looked out the window to try and clear his mind, he didn't need to be thinking like this so early on. Maybe he was just anxious because the only protection he had was a damn knife. God he wanted to smack the shit out of Darold, maybe even drive this stupid ass knife into his neck. He smirked a bit and Darold glanced at him before looking back at the road. "We're almost here, remember tell them you're looking for a place to stay the night." Darold ordered him as he stopped a few feet away from the supposed large camp. Jordan sighed as he got out of the car he looked at the other squad members and no one seemed to care that he was about to go and risk his fucking life. But oh well. "If you get into trouble just let me know and I'll send them in early." Tyler said over the ear piece and Jordan just nodded his head and walked off.

He walked slowly to the camp entrance. What the fuck was he supposed to even say? 'Oh hello I'm a mutant needing a place to crash for the night, let me stay?' It made it worse that Jordan wasn't even capable of saying a sentence that damn long with out stuttering. He let out a tired sigh and took his dreads out of the pony tail he strung them up in. Maybe if he looked like a bum they'd feel bad. He looked down at his shirt and realized it was quite obvious that he wasn't homeless. He cursed to himself as he took his shirt off and tossed it off to the side by some garbage cans. That shirt was so fucking expensive but he couldn't risk compromising the mission. He almost looked like a bum now; he just needed to dirty up his undershirt. He squatted down and grabbed a hand full of dirt, smothering is between his hands in the process. He rubbed it all over his undershirt and then dusted the rest off on his pants. "Such Bullshit." He muttered to himself as he continued walking and got to the entrance. From what he could see so far, there were tons of tents and a large table off in the back. The table was littered with leftover food and paper plates. He was surprised they even managed to find food in this damn city.