Attention

"There's so much to do and so little time and I- damn it, where's that paper?"

Abaddon was certain she was going to miss Dennis as she ran into the school buildings and towards the art class, her brown hair flying behind her in a tangled mess.

Her mind was racing in a hundred different directions, eyes skimming over the ideas she'd jotted down for the project and moving to the sketches she'd been working on since the past few days. The papers were in a heap in her binder, frustrating her to no end.

She wanted to finalize the idea for their project today and not waste yet another art class just bickering with Dennis or giving each other dirty looks. The deadline was just 5 days away which further added to her frustration.

For as long as she could remember, Abby had seeked refugee from the world in sketching and painting. Whatever troubled her was etched into papers or painted on a canvas, and now that she was doing what she had always loved, she did not want to waste it on a boy fetish.

"Oh for fuck's sake now!" she cursed under her breath yet again, being pulled out of her thoughts , as a sheet slipped from her pile and fluttered towards the class itself in the cool breeze. Clutching the folder to her chest, she ran behind it frantically, only to bump into something hard and fall back on her butt with an oomf.

Papers flew, and her eyes went wide as she grabbed them from the air and the floor, dropping to her knees and muttering curses. "Can't you see where you're going?" she snapped angrily, her eyes trained on the floating papers everywhere. "My pages are everywhere!" she wailed, "Are you-"

"Did you make these?"

Abaddon did not have to look up to know that voice. The voice wasn't one which she heard a lot, but she could never forget it. She died to hear it every day.

She looked up, shaking her eyes out of her hair as she did, to find Dennis studying her papers with a strange look. He looked up at her, making her head drop again. She just hoped he had not seen her gawping at his face.

"Did you?" he presses again, and she looked up, wide-eyed.
That has to be the most words he's ever spoken to me, Abby thought before nodding.

"I did, yes." She said, before quietly taking the papers from his hands.

With a slight nod, Dennis got up. "Well, they're good." He said, so quietly that Abaddon thought she has imagined it at first.

Her eyes followed him as he walked into the class and out of her sight, before smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Quickly collecting her papers and putting them in her binder, Abby got up, ready to head in when she felt a hand curl around her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" A slight scowl comes over Abaddon's face as she turns, coming face to face with...

Genevieve?
What the fuck? Why the fuck?

"Do you think no one notices how much of a slut you're being, pulling those tricks with Dennis first, and now Trevor? " She asks, making Abby frown slightly.

"Excuse me?" she replied, and Genevieve snorts.

"You heard me. I see you every day, acting like a rabid puppy and being the little whore you are. Honestly, what are you even doing here?" she snapped, "Just go back to whatever garbage bin you came from. No one cares, and Dennis just thinks you're a weird creepy freak! I wonder what Catherine thinks she's doing, being with you. She obviously pities-"

Abaddon raised a hand; her eye brow raised as the interrupted the monologue. "Whoa. Whoa. Calm your whore-mones, bitch." She countered, before her brows furrowed. "Do you really think your opinion matters on what I'm doing or not?"