Confused and Amused

Dennis blankly stared at the confused girl with furrowed eyebrows in front of him. "Your room?" He asked, with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Yes my room. I was registered to this room. Hello." Abaddon responded. Dennis raised his other brow now. "This is my room. The woman at the counter gave me the keys to this room. How did you even get another key?" He questioned, clearly not letting a confused and frustrated girl get in the way of his time finally getting to the right room. Abaddon stood there, blankly staring back at him, or rather his chest due to their slight height difference before she let out a groan. "Oh for fuck's sake, don't tell me that lunatic of a woman gave me the wrong key after wasting my precious time trying to find my room number. It's already bad enough that my grandmother sent me to this place, and I had to spend a fucking hour attempting to block out hormonal teenagers sucking each other's faces. " She ranted, obviously pissed at the current situation. "When I get my hands on her..." She grumbled under her breath, as she exited the room without much as a simple sorry or goodbye. With angry footsteps, she marched her way all the way back to the counter, where the poor frightened woman at the counter cowered at the sight of Abaddon. She practically flung the key at the woman, ranting at her about giving her the wrong key. "YOU BETTER GIVE ME THE RIGHT KEY THIS TIME!" She threatened, giving her a death glare. Abaddon was not the kind to be calm about situations. She preferred force, that was the only way people would give you what you wanted. Keys clattered around and metal clanked against the cherry wood countertop. "Okay! Here! I'm sure of it! This is your room key. It's opposite of the room you just went to." The woman said fearfully, looking like she would take shelter under the desk if she made any further eye contact with the raging female in front. She grabbed the keys, giving a huff and an excruciating glare before stomping off to her room. "Idiots everywhere..." Grumbled and muffled curses escaped her scowling lips. Meanwhile, Dennis simply stood there, staring at the door, as if waiting for something to pop out of the blue. But not at all. He was just highly amused, shaking his head slightly before closing the door shut. What a rowdy girl...