Unexpected Reunion

Abaddon rolled her eyes as she stood in front of the desk. This woman was too much. "What do you mean you've messed up my room?" she snapped at the pudgy woman, who looked visibly distressed and frightened. " Oh dear, I"m so sorry, I seem to have misplaced-" she began, flustered. "MISPLACED?" Abaddon shrieked,throwing up her arms in annoyance. "Oh come ON, you can't just misplace them! "" Your..your name..?" the woman stammered out a minute after her outburst, and Abaddon let out an angry sigh, closing her eyes. Her finger dug into her palms, as she tried to control her anger for the second time in three hours. Has the entire world gone mad today?"Abaddon. Abaddon Charlotte Frost." she barked, and kept her eyes closed as she heard the tapping of keyboard keys. "Here you go!" she exclaimed, her voice brimming with happiness and relief. Opening her eyes, Abaddon snatched the keys from her hand, her lips pursed in a grim line. " I hope you have a good day." the lady added meekly, and Abaddon feigned a sweet smile. " I just hope I never have to see you again." she mumbled under her breath as she stepped aside, walking out of the building.She squinted as she stepped into the sun again, and looked around, grimacing before two hands covered her eyes,blotting out all the light. "Guess who!" a familiar voice chirped, and a sigh escaped Aaddon's lips. "I"m not in the mood for your shit, Catherine." she muttered, and instantly the hands went back, and Abaddon turned to face the owner, who wore a bright smile on her face, despite her previous rude words. Of course. Catrin Enright, aka Cat had been Abaddon's friend since her good girl days. They'd almost always gone to the same school, till Abaddon's grandmother took her to London. Catherine was left back in Coventry, and Abaddon hadn't really been affected. She was too busy trying to get used to the humongous changes in her life. She never went back to Coventry after that. It felt good to see her old friends again.Days from her old playtimes with Cat, and their other friend, Mouse, had probably been the only times she's actually enjoyed herself. She wondered if she'd meet Mouse too. They were an odd trio with weird names and weirded personalities. Strange, different from each other, and definately different from everyone else in their school. Catherine had surely grown up a lot, just like Abaddon had, but she was still half a head shorter, and her dark brown hair were a lot longer, still in her trademark ponytail. Her dressing sense didn't seem to have changed much, though. She still dressed like boy. "Hello Cat." she greeted quietly, trying for a smile, to which Catherine gave her a quick hug, much to her surprise. She stood awkwardly as she squeezed her a bit, feeling uncomfortable. "It's so amazing to see you,Abbie." she whispered into Abaddon's hair, who smiled a bit. As she pulled back, she took the keys from Abaddon's hand, squinting at them as she read them in the sunlight. Abaddon smiled lightly, the memories of their friendshp flooding her mind. she's always been like that, jumpy and kind of creepy with her giggles."205" she mused, and then pointed behind Abaddon. " Third building from the right, ground floor. " she said, and handed the keys back to Abaddon, as she turned around to inspect the buildings. "Okay.." she mumbled uncertainly, to which Cat shrugged happily. "I'm in the building next to you, on the ground floor too. You'll see my name" she said, as Abaddob turned around. "So.." she trailed off awkwardly. " How've you been?" Cat shrugged, pushing back a stray lock of her dark hair. " Same old, I guess. " she said. " A bit disspoainted though. You never replied to my e-mails.How about you? You staying with your gran?" she added, pouting a bit. Abaddon eyes searched the grass, as if the answer to her questions were written there. The questions were quite simple,really.She's been fine, if you don't mind the numerous exclusions,4 explusions and 6 different schools in 5 years.It was a wonder how she managed to Graduate. Yes, she'd been staying with her Grandmother, if you didn't count the times she'd been shippedto some random uncle or aunt in some place, for a new chance, and the boarding schools. Abaddob shrugged lightly, looking up. " Yeah, pretty much. " she said casually, and Cat nodded, grinning.She turned suddenly, as some called out her name. THrowing a quick wave to someonein the crowd, she quipped a goodbye...And she was gone. Shrugging, Abaddon made her way to the room, trudging carefully with her heavy canvas backpack in tow. She hadn't trusted the Faculty people with her paint supplies. Not ever. As she stepped into the building, she sighed, the cool air hitting her slight sweaty face. It had been a rather tiring afternoon. Not to mention irritating. She looked around, going room by room as she looked for her name. Her features scrunched up as she looked, and brightened up a bit as she found her room. She played with the keys a bit as she walked up to the door, opening it happily, ready for a whole day of doing nothing. Stepping in, she nodded at the things, neatly set room. Huh., she thought , this room won't be clean for long,sadly.Gently placing her bag on the bed, she stretched, and turned to the window,smiling at the view. She could clearly see the huge garden and fields, along with a clean, blue sky. She turned, her eyebrows furrowed as she heard a noise. Her eyes went wide, as she almost walked into a rather muscular chest, and scowled,before looking up. Her eyebrows shot up to her forehead, and a confused look spread over a her face,before she finally got ahold of herself. She wasn't going to just stare blankly. "What are you doing in my room?"