Tayler Holder

Anthony's POV
Once I knock on the door it opens to reveal one of my friend Tayler Holder. I didn't know he lived here. I have never been to this place before today when I was helping Giuliana move in. I knew Tayler moved but I didn't know where too. This is nice for Giuliana she can finally meet her favorite TikTok. Even better she is Neighbors with him. I greet Tayler into a bro hug and look at Giuliana. She isn't moving so I nudge her arm. She snaps out of it and I introduce them.

Tayler's POV
"Giuliana this is Tayler, Tayler this is my best friend Giuliana" Anthony says.
"Nice to meet you Giuliana" I say.
"Nice to meet you too!" She says and we hug.
"Look" Anthony says "we came over here to ask if you could keep it down. It's Giuliana's first night in her new place and we are trying to get her settled in." Anthony finishes
"Oh my bad, we knew someone was moving in, we just didn't know when. We will keep it down. But come in I gotta introduce you to Cody!" Tayler says.
"CODY! COME HERE" Tayler yells.

Cody then enters the room and says hello and leaves. I said goodbye to Anthony and Giuliana. The whole time they were here I could t stop looking at Giuliana. She was gorgeous. Definitely nothing I've seen before. How shy she was being was super cute. I have to know more about her.

Giuliana's POV
Once we left Taylers place I could stop thinking about how he kept staring. I made a fool out of myself. I barley talked and I was just awkward. I've always had a crush on Tayler ever since I saw him on TikTok. Who am I kidding that could never happen. I mean all we are and all we will ever be is neighbors.

"Anthony can we watch a movie in my room, I kinda just wanna lay down since it's been a long day" I say
"Of course, lets put of coffee and Kareem" Anthony says. I jump up and down because it is one of my favorite movies. It's also super hilarious!

We lay in bed watching the movie and by the 10 min mark I was already asleep.