Party

Giuliana's POV
I got out of the shower and started to do my hair. Once it's completely dry I decided on curling it. Then I started to do my make up. I wanted to keep it simple but I had to make a statement especially with the outfit I was planning on wearing. This is what my hair, make up and outfit looked like.

Once I was completely dressed I looked at the time it was 7:45pm

Once I was completely dressed I looked at the time it was 7:45pm. I have 15 minutes before Tayler gets over here with Cody. I look back in the mirror and start thinking to myself.

Thoughts in my head
Do I look fat? What if Tayler doesn't like me? What if the rest of his friends hate me? What if Cody doesn't like me? What if I do something wrong tonight? What if I get too drunk?

I was broken out of my thoughts by a knock on my apartment door. Once I open the door I instantly bit my bottom lip cause of how good Tayler looked. Holy crap he looks so good. This is what he looked like

 This is what he looked like

Cody wore this

Tayler and I made eye contact and I saw him look me up and down as I bit my lip

Tayler and I made eye contact and I saw him look me up and down as I bit my lip. We just kept looking at each other. We knew we both wanted each other but it had to be talked about before anything. Cody finally speaks up "okay you two. Enough eye sex let's go get fucked up."

With that we shut my apartment door and head out to the car. We took Tayler's new Tesla, Cody was nice enough to let me sit in the front next to Tayler. Once we all got in and Tayler started to drive to the Sway house he put his hand on my thigh. I'm not gonna lie I got butterflies in my stomach and I smiled when I saw his hand. I look over to him to see him smirk.

Tayler's POV
I have to say Giuliana looks fucking gorgeous tonight! I definitely have to behave myself and not get to drunk. When we get into the car Cody does what we talked about and let Giuliana sit in the front. I start to drive and I look next to me, every time I look at her my breath gets taken away. I put my hand on her thigh and I see her looked down and smile. I smirk and see her look at me with such a beautiful smile. We arrive at the party and all get out. We had to park down the road due to the amount of people here. As we are walking Cody is in front of us so Giuliana and I are walking together. I decided to make a move and I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers together. She jumps at first but looks at our hands and smiles. I whisper in her ear "you look absolutely stunning tonight babygirl" she smiles and comes back with "you don't look bad yourself." I smiled. She makes my heart skip a beat.

Giuliana's POV
As we are walking up to the party Tayler grabs my hand and my heart jumps. He is doing something to me I have never felt in my entire life. He whisper in my ear "you look absolutely stunting tonight babygirl" when he said babygirl I smiled and looked at him and come back with "you don't look bad yourself." I see him smile and I turn back to looking forward. We arrive at the Sway house and walk in hand and hand. Everyone sees us and screams. The boys go up to Tayler and Anthony of course comes up to me because I don't know anyone here. Anthony introduces me to some people and they all seem to know who I am.

As the night goes on Tayler and I are dancing with each other. It's like we are the only two in the room. Our eyes are locked in each other and no one else. Tayler and I had one drink each. We didn't want to drink much since I was new and didn't know anyone. He wanted to stay sober just to be there for me.

Tayler pulls me close and yells so I can hear him over the music "wanna go home?" I nod my head and he grabs my hand. We start walking out the party and said goodbye to everyone. Cody said he was going to Uber home so we didn't have a problem with that.

While we are in the car Tayler puts his hand on my thigh again and I smile. He breaks the silence and says "Giuliana I want to be honest with you. I didn't know who you were at first except for Anthony's best friend. When I first saw you in my door way I was taken back. You are beautiful. Once I found out who you were things still did not change. I still think you are beautiful. What I'm trying to say is that I like you. I want to talk to you and get to know you. So what do you say?"
"Tayler I feel the same way. I like you a lot too!" I said. We finally arrive to the apartment and walk up to our floor. We get to my door first of course and I open it. "Goodnight Giuliana" Tayler says  "Wait don't go. Can you please spend the night with me" I say. He smiles and nods his head. I show him to my room and he takes off his shirt and get into bed. I head to the bath room to put on my pajamas. When I come out I get into bed and Tayler wraps his arms around me. He pulls me in tighter to him and he puts his head in my neck. "Goodnight babygirl" Tayler says and kisses my cheek. "Goodnight tay." I say. With that I was off to a peaceful sleep in Taylers arms.